FOURTEEN

"Who knew. Who knew it would've been you?"

Lannan
It's been seven months. A year now. God. Where were they? Did they go home? A bunch of situations went through my head.

"Grey, I don't think they're okay"

"They just left Lannan. Deal with it"

"No, if they just left we wouldn't feel this...sad"

He shrugged.

"You're killing yourself slowly. Who knows what Sydney's going through. I don't really wanna find out that much either. I just want to know they're both at least okay..."

He nodded.

"We can go back to the forest. Okay?"

He nodded. This was gonna be a long day.

//

We arrived in the woods. We reach the cabin and I sighed. Their stuff was still here.

"See Grey, something bad happened. They wouldn't just leave"

He only shrugged.

I roamed around until I reached a stream. It was far from the campsite. That I knew.

"Lannan?!" I heard Grey call out. It was faint meaning he was far.

"Yeah?!" I yelled and soon enough he popped out from behind some trees.

"Grey, there's blood," I said quietly and he shrugged.

"An animal"

I then saw a small cloth.

"They were here. They were kidnapped"

"I SAID DON'T TOUCH HER!"

"I SWEAR TO GOD! YOU TOUCH HER AGAIN I'LL KILL YOU!"

I looked at Grey and he looked at me. We ran.

Winter
Brandon and Scott came in with a smirk. Oh no. Scott grabbed me and Sydney was gonna do something stupid but I pushed her away.

"Don't"

"Win, I-"

Then suddenly Brandon grabbed Sydney by her wrists and held a knife to her.

"Don't fucking touch her" I snapped and he smirked.

The knife inched closer and I snapped.

"I SAID DON'T TOUCH HER!"

The blade went closer and I saw her tense up. He then started groping her and I freaked.

"I SWEAR TO GOD! TOUCH AGAIN I'LL KILL YOU!" I yelled and he was about to kill her when I pushed Scott away and then pulled Sydney away. I grabbed the knife and tried ripping it from him when he took it and plunged it deep into my stomach. Shit.

Sydney
After the whole fight between Winter and Brandon, she fell to the ground with the knife in her stomach. I saw her eyes fluttering. Damn it. I quickly went to her side keeping pressure. That's when dad came in.

"No..." he muttered and ran over pushing me aside. Lightly though. Odd. He was never this nice.

"Angel, baby, stay with me. Please"

"I-I"

"No baby, don't talk"

Suddenly there was banging on the door until it burst open. It was Greyson and Lannan. Oh my God.

Lannan
We followed the yelling and we saw a small house. Odd. We went to the door and I tried opening it. It wouldn't open. Grey pushed me aside and broke it down. What I saw hurt me.

Greyson
I burst the door down to see Sydney bruised and bloodied. I ran over to her and cupped her face. She gave me this odd look. It hurt but I didn't care. I hugged her tightly kissing her head.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry"

"G-"

"DON'T TOUCH MY DAUGHTER!" someone yelled. I looked and saw a guy holding Winter closely. I saw the fear in her eyes.

Lannan
I walked over and saw a guy over Winter. He was crying and I saw he was holding pressure over a wound.

"Please don't go. Please"

I knelt down and ran my fingers through her hair. She held my hand and I shook my head. She nodded.

"DON'T TOUCH MY DAUGHTER!" he yelled once he saw me. It was her father.

"Sir, I-"

He punched me. I didn't care. My concern was Winter.

"D-dad. H-he's a friend. Y-you have to l-let him help"

Her dad let go and I picked her up.

"Grey, we need a hospital! Now!" I yelled and Winter tried sitting up. I pushed her down.

She raised herself up ignoring me and kissed my cheek.

"Please. Get my dad tested for any m-mental illness"

"You're not gonna die"

She laughed lightly. Then groaned.

"Please"

"Fine yes fine," I said and she smiled. Her eyes started to shut.

"NO! WINTER! STAY WITH ME! STAY!" I yelled and her eyes closed. Shit.

IzKatiebug