EPILOGUE

"I searched for you and I found you...no, we found each other"

Its been a year since I came back home. Lannan and I are good and so are Grey and Sydney. To be honest I don't think I'd ever see Grey so...nice. Anyway, we're both 18. 18 and happy. That day when Lannan came in saving me honestly that made me happy that somewhere someone loved me. As for Rylie, Brandon, and Scott we found them in an abandon building where the police arrested them for kidnap, rape, and assault. Maybe more. Who knows. I don't care either.

My father well our father, he's out of the mental institution. He's better now. Happier. He feels bad for what he did and he's doing everything to make it up to us but really we forgave him a long time ago.

Now two years have gone by and I'm pregnant with our first kid. I'm just so freaking excited!

I gave birth on August 25th to a beautiful girl. Lannan fell right in love with her. I love it. My small tiny family it's the best. I didn't think it would be this great to be honest and let me tell you a little something...our daughter, Summer, she wasn't the most surprising thing in my life. Let me tell you what really shocked me.

One day it was just me, Summer, Lannan, Sydney, Greyson, and our dad sitting there in mine and Lannan's house. We heard a knock and when I opened it I saw our mom. The one who left. She's been clean and she looks better now. Now I finally have the family I always wanted. Who knew something horrifying could be so great?

"Hey love! Where's my keys!"

"British! Check you pockets!"

"Thanks love!"

I chuckled closing my book. I walked down and he placed a kiss on my lips.

"Go get ready"

"Why"

"We're gonna go on a date"

"Date?"

"Yeah"

We aren't married if you're wondering. We're still technically dating.

I nodded and went upstairs getting dressed. I walked down and into the car. We soon arrived to a lake where I saw Sydney, Grey, mom, dad, and Summer. Odd.

"W-"

"Winter Angel Carlyle, I love you so so much and honestly I don't think I could ever be happy after the loss of my parents but now here I am with you and our daughter which I love so so much. I'm asking you Winter, will you marry me?"

"YES!"

//

"Hey love, what's this?"

Lannan was holding a book with a brown and gold cover.

"Oh, that's where I documented our life..." I said with a small chuckle.

"It's good"

I blushed and he kissed me.

"EW!" Summer exclaimed. I smiled taking the book and grabbed a pencil.

It's been a while since I've written. Lannan and I have been married for five years so far. Summer is five and Sydney has a daughter named Kayleigh. She's also five but younger than Summer by four months. Our family is honestly the best and we couldn't be happier. I honestly don't know what i'd do without him and my family. I'd probably still be lost. That's all though. Just a small regular happy ending.

I closed the book and I felt a pair of arms wrap around me.

"You know, when I read that I didn't know you felt like I saved you"

"Well after all you did search for me"

"I wasn't searching for you...I was searching for us"

I smiled and kissed him again.

"I love you"

"I love you too"

Well, I guess this isn't the end...I guess I never knew how he felt too. I guess when we were young I thought I was looking for him and here I thought he was saving me. Guess what, we saved each other. How? Because he was searching for me like I was searching for him. For us.

IzKatiebug