NINETEEN

"What would I do without your smart mouth?"

Winter
I woke up and started wiggling around. Stretching really. Why I was I don't know I just do that. Anyway, I was stretching when I heard a groan. I looked over and saw Lannan wide awake. He looked at me evilly and I smiled nervously.

"Oops, did I make you happy?" I laughed and he pulled me close to him making me squeal.

He hovered over me and stroked my cheek.

"You love, are a sweet little devil thing"

"Thank you! And you're a stupid little soft cock" I smirked and he chuckled.

"You're gorgeous"

"I know"

He chuckled and kissed my neck.

"Ey you little demon. I don't know what's worse, a teething baby or you"

He laughed and kissed my cheek.

He said something softly. I couldn't make it out.

"What?"

"Will you be my girl?" he said a little louder.

"What?"

He groaned. "Winter Angel Carlyle, will you be my girl," he said loudly and I smiled. I pulled him close and kissed him.

"Yes"

He smiled back.

"I love you. You know that?"

That sorta caught me off guard.

"What?"

"Oh, we aren't there yet" he said and got off me.

I rolled on top of him and straddled him. We were both still naked from last night. I leaned down and kissed him quickly and sat back up. Then I started to really fuck with him. I started to move myself lightly. Shifting a little. All the while I was smirking.

He looked up at me as his eyes darkened. I smirked and leaned down a little. He sat up and tried to kiss me before I got off him. I went to change when he grabbed me pinning me on the bed roughly and held me down as he placed kisses down my neck again.

I rolled us over and sat back on him. He leaned forward before I pinned him down with a smirk.

"It's cute you think you're in control"

"Aren't I always British? After all, you are a soft cock"

"Me? Soft cock? Never"

He flipped us over again and I laughed. Again flipping us.

"You scared? Soft cock"

"To do what," he said with a grin.

"You could never hurt me"

"Who said"

"Me. You know why?"

"Why"

"Because Lannan Reid Eacott, you're a soft cock"

He growled and flipped us again. He pinned me down roughly and kissed me hard. He pulled away and I laughed flipping us again.

"You're adorable you know that?"

"You are a damn tease"

"I know British"

He rolled his eyes and turned so I fell off him. I laid down next to him and kissed his jaw.

"I love you Lannan" I whispered and he smiled. He kissed my head and wrapped his arms around me.

"I love you too Winter"

//

I woke up again and slowly and carefully got out of his grip. I slipped on my underwear and bra and looked through his closet. I found a hoodie and slipped it on. It was red and black.

I walked downstairs to see Grey and Sydney laying close to each other watching tv.

"Aw, she made you soft" I smiled and both Grey and Sydney jumped and looked at me. I smiled and walked over to the kitchen grabbing a can of sprite.

I sat down and crossed my legs.

"Isn't that Lenny's?"

"Maybe," I said with a mischievous grin.

Sydney looked at me with a raised brow.

"Spill"

"Win and I are together now" I heard and I looked up and saw Lannan. I ran over and hugged him.

"I've been with you all night. You still miss me?" he asked with a laugh.

I leaned closer and grinned. I grabbed his arms and wrapped it around my waist. I placed his hands on my butt and he grinned. I pushed his hands off and walked away.

"What was that?" Grey said and I sat down with a laugh.

"Well, this girl and I had a pretty fun night"

I blushed.

"You weren't blushing earlier. Why now?"

"Cause she's my sister"

"And that's my brother"

"Ooo tell me!" Sydney said and I shook my head.

"Aw come on love. Why don't you tell them how I'm a 'soft cock' huh?" he said with a grin.

My blush only got deeper. Oh, God.

IzKatiebug