FIFTEEN

"Please don't go. I'm sorry. I didn't mean it. I love you"

Lannan
I was sitting there with Grey. Winter was brought into surgery and Sydney was brought in for a check-up or whatever. I sat there and I saw Grey slowly freaking out.

"Grey, she's gonna be okay"

"I don't know Lenny...the last thing I said to her. Oh, God. What if she hates me?"

"She doesn't"

"She does"

I shook my head.

"She's gonna be okay"

We stayed in silence until their dad was brought out. I kept my promise to Win. I got him tested for mental illnesses.

"You were the ones who brought him in right?"

We nodded.

"Are you his sons?"

"No! Now where are my daughters!" he yelled and I put a hand on his shoulder.

"Mr. Carlyle, calm down. They're okay"

"Are my daughters okay?" he asked sadly.

I nodded. I may have just lied.

"Can I see them?"

"Wait for a bit. Winter is still in surgery but Sydney is okay"

He nodded and sat down.

"Well uh, he's mentally ill. Like he's crazy. We can put him in a facility and he's gonna be taken care of. He's gonna get better but we need someone to sign the papers. Only his family can and one of them is in surgery correct?"

I nodded.

"How are you related?"

"We aren't. We're close friends with Winter and Sydney"

She nodded.

"You can see Sydney if you want. To warn you she has bruising. That's it. It looks like Winter got the worst of it"

"Can you tell us what happened?"

"Sydney is pretty out of it. She wants Winter but I can't break the news to her. One of you can go see her though. Only one"

"Grey, go"

"She hates me, Lenny"

"Go or I'll make you" I snapped and he got up walking over and into her room. Good.

Greyson
I walked in seeing her fast asleep. I walked over and sat on the edge. I kissed her head softly and she jolted up.

"Oh my God!" she screamed.

I looked over and saw that the needle cut her arm. I quickly paged the nurse and she came in patching it up. Once she left I got up.

"I'm sorry Sydney. I'm sorry" I muttered and started for the door.

"Grey, wait"

Winter
I woke up hurting. In pain.

"Welcome back Winter"

What?

"How're you feeling?"

"Like I was stabbed," I said with a fake smile.

She shook her head.

"There's someone who wants to see you"

"Who?"

"He said his name is Lannan"

After I heard his name I freaked out.

"Oh my God! Where's my jacket!" I yelled and she grabbed it handing it to me.

"You can have it over you but not on. Rest now. I'll let Lannan know you're okay"

I nodded.

"What about my sister? Is she alright?"

"Sydney? She's okay. She just has a small concussion and some bruises. What happened?"

"Our exes beat us. They both tried hurting Sydney but I wouldn't let them. Not over my dead body"

"I looked at both of you. Sydney has only bruises but you, you were beaten, cut, and raped. Am I correct"

I nodded hesitantly.

"What are the names of these people.

"My dad was one of them but understand this, he didn't hurt us. At least not intentionally"

"What do you mean?"

"He slapped us a few times but never harmed us. Did you test him f-"

"Yes, he's mentally crazy. I would like to know if you want to send him to a facility. To get better"

I nodded.

"I'll leave know. I'll let you have visitors in a few hours. Sleep well"

I smiled.

"Thank you"

"Just doing my job"

With that, she left. When she left I looked down at the jacket lying on top of me. I held it close and smiled. I missed him. That's when it hit me. He hated me. Quickly I pushed that away though. I pushed it away and fell fast fast asleep. Happy. That was at least for now...for now...I hated those words.

IzKatiebug