FOUR

"Stay away she said. I only kept coming closer"

Lannan
I woke up with my arms wrapped around someone. I looked over to see Winter, lying there sleeping. Breathing in and out softly, steadily. She looked beautiful. I smiled when I heard a small chuckle from the corner of the room.

"Just kiss her already" I heard Greyson say laughing.

"Shut it, Grey," I said and he shook his head with a smirk.

He walked closer and sat on the bed across from me.

"When I walked in here and saw her in your shirt, the first thing I thought was oh God they fucked b-"

"We didn't do anything Grey"

"I'm just saying"

"Whatever"

"Why is she sleeping with you anyway?"

"She said she was scared"

He laughed.

"Looks like you have two girls on ya. Funny isn't it brother?" he said and I rolled my eyes.

"I don't like either of them like that"

"You seem to have a fascination with this one though"

"No"

"Yes"

"How about you and Sydney huh?"

"Hate her. She's too...happy. It's gross"

"You're dumb you know that"

"And you're retarded"

"Thanks," I said with a laugh making him roll his eyes.

"Stop" I heard and Grey raised a brow looking at Winter. I did too.

"Stop it" I heard her say again and I looked at Grey. He shrugged.

"GET YOUR FUCKING HANDS OFF ME!" she yelled and started thrashing around. She kicked me in the nuts and I groaned getting out of the bed.

Greyson laughed at me and Winter continued to scream.

"STOP! STOP! STOP!" she yelled and jolted up breathing heavily. Tears streamed down her face and her eyes were wide open. Not to mention she was sweating.

I moved closer to her carefully and pulled her onto my lap.

"Don't touch me!" she snapped and I moved her off my lap and sat next to her again. She was still breathing heavily. I leaned over and wiped her tears.

"Don't touch me Scott!" she yelled and I raised a brow.

"Winter, it's me. Lannan"

She looked over at me and shook her head. She curled up into a ball and cried. I rubbed her back when someone came bursting into our room. It was Rylie. Shocking.

She ran in grabbing Winter by the hair and dragged her to the ground.

"You fucking whore!" she yelled and started hitting her. I went to interfere and Winter blew. Literally.

"LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE YOU CRAZY BITCH! YOU KEEP CALLING ME A WHORE CALLING ME UGLY CALLING ME A FREAK WELL GUESS WHAT?! I AM! HERE'S THE FREAK YOU WANTED TO SEE SO BAD HERE! HERE IT IS! SO GET THE FUCK OFF MY BACK BECAUSE I AM SO SURE YOU'RE JUST LITTLE MISS FUCKING PERFECT! So stay. Away. From. Me"

Everyone in that room froze. We were scared. Even Grey was.

"Now you know who I am so fuck it. Not like any of you care anyway"

She started to walk away when Rylie ran over and slapped her. Winter looked back at her slowly and looked pissed. Oh shit.

"Shouldn't you do something?" Grey asked quietly.

I shrugged.

Suddenly we heard a loud thud and I saw Rylie on the ground with a small cut down her arm. She started screaming bloody murder. The cut wasn't even that big, to be honest.

Winter was about to do more but Grey pulled her back.

"Stop, I know how much you just want to end it. End the pain but stop. Do it for your sister. I see she cares for you. Whatever happened you need her more than ever. She needs you too. Let it go" he whispered and Winter pushed him off and stormed out. I gave him a look and he shook his head.

"W-" I started but Grey held me back.

"Give her time"

"Why?!"

"I can see she's upset about something. Right now the only person she trusts is maybe Sydney. Maybe"

"How do you know"

"Because Lenny, I saw the same anger in her as I had years ago after mom and dad left"

I froze.

"You need to give her space"

"No"

With that, I pushed him off and walked out.

Winter
I stormed out and saw Sydney standing there. My cheek was bruised and she shook her head and hugged me.

"Leave me be Syd. I need some time" I said quietly and she nodded.

"Where will you be?"

"Somewhere with water. Who knows" I shrugged and she nodded.

"Be safe"

"I will" I whispered and walked away. Leaving Sydney there.

Sydney
I watched as Winter walked away. Suddenly I saw Lannan running past me quickly, following Winter. I could see he cared about her. I looked over at Greyson who shook his head. I walked over and looked down.

"I heard what you said to Win. Do you like her or something?"

"What makes you say that?"

"Everyone likes her. I mean look at her. I'm just her dumb happy older sister"

"I don't like your sister like that. I just see she and Lenny care for each other. Something I couldn't do"

"What?"

"Not that long ago our parents were in a car crash. Some truck hit their car and they flipped over and off a cliff. No one could find their bodies. No one. Not even search and rescue. Lenny loved mom and dad. It hit him hard. Hit us both hard. Now I'm basically stone cold and he's reckless. He's always been but I don't see him happy anymore. He's always I don't know. Sad. That's when he met your sister and I saw him happy again. I don't know why though and he doesn't know why either"

"You know, you aren't as cold as you pretend to be"

His eyes darkened and walked away. I frowned. I did mess up.

Greyson
I walked away from her and went to the secret hiding spot Lannan and I often went to. Where we even went after our parent's death. I sat there and cried. Cried for the first time in years. Why I was crying I didn't know. I wiped the tears and stopped. No, I am who I am. I'm not this soft idiot. I don't need them. I'm fine by myself. I'm fine.

Winter
I sat there alone on an empty field. Seeing the grass breeze past and the clouds slowly moving, turning pink, purple, blue. The sun slowly going down. The sky was an orange-pink. It was beautiful. That's when I heard a snap.

IzKatiebug