FIVE

"You say you're not pretty and well you aren't. You're a goddamn goddess"

Winter
I grabbed a rock and threw it.

"Bloody hell" I heard someone mumble rubbing their head. It was Lannan.

"You dumbass. You deserved that" I mumbled and he walked over wrapping his arms around me.

"You okay?"

"Yes"

"No, you aren't"

"Yes, I am. Now leave me alone"

"No. I'm not leaving until you tell me"

"I'm fine"

He wrapped his arms around me tighter and I rolled my eyes pushing him away. He kept gripping tighter.

"Stop coddling me" I snapped pushing him off. He looked at me and shook his head.

"I just want to be friends"

"Yeah. Sure" I said and walked away.

"You're sure stubborn Winter! It's not even funny!" he yelled and I flipped him off.

"You too love! You too!"

Lannan
Once she walked away I headed back to the houses and saw Rylie crying. She ran over and hugged me.

"That crazy bitch didn't hit you did she?"

I pushed her away gently.

"Why do you hate her? She's done nothing to you" I said and walked away.

I went back into the small house we rested and Grey looked at me with a raised brow.

"What" I snapped bitterly.

"You like her don't you?"

"No" I seethed and he chuckled.

"Well then Lenny, get ready, dinner tonight remember?"

"Shit" I mumbled and started getting dressed into something more fancier.

"Go tell the people or whatever," I said and he nodded walking out.

Greyson
I walked over to Winter and Sydney's room first. I opened the door to see Sydney was changing. Shit. I quickly closed the door again and then it opened to reveal Sydney. Blushing a deep dark red color. In the back Winter was laughing and I looked down obviously embarrassed.

"Uh well, we're all going out to dinner. We leave in 30" I said quickly and walked away.

"Oh my God Sydney! He totally likes you! Did you see the look on his face?!"

"Like me?! He hates me Win"

That kinda hurt. I didn't know why.

Winter
I rolled my eyes and went through my clothes finding a pink dress with a see-through trail. Rylie then came bursting in our room wearing a very very low off the shoulder red dress. There wasn't even much there to hold the dress. No offense it just didn't look good on her.

"Oh my God! That dress is ugly!" she said and I rolled my eyes.

"Really? I think it looks nice on her" I heard someone say and I looked up to see Lannan leaning against the door frame smiling. I smiled back.

"No, she looks like a whore in that dress. Wait, she is one"

"You know what Rylie I-"

"Well, I think she looks pretty. That's that"