Make Up Scenario #1

As I mentioned in the rules, the book is mostly dependent on starters but there will be a few scenarios. Most will be like this, make up your own because I'll have random things I'd want to rp.

Scenario for me: Stakar/Kraglin/Yondu/Peter (whichever one you wanna play) was wandering the ship (unless you're doing Stakar in which he's exploring a planet, Yondu would still be alive at this point). He hears laughter but shrugs it off. The idiots are probably laughing at some dumb joke or story. Regardless, he finds himself being drawn to the scene. It takes him a moment before realizing what he's seeing, Taserface dangling a toy bear right out of Vito's reach, despite the boy's attempt to snatch it back. He looks as though he's about to cry which furthers the other ravagers mocking him. One named Half-Nut cries out amusedly, "Awww look at him I think he's gonna cry, go ahead, little baby!" promptly shoving Vito forward with his foot making him stumble slightly. Taserface snorts at one final, feeble attempt from the young boy to get it back, "You're either a ravager or a little boy, can't be both," he sneered as he pulled out a blade as Gef, another ravager manages somehow to yank the signature red coat off Vito, "It's time you pick the bear or the jacket," he looks desperately between the options clearly wanting both. Fondly having enough, he.......

Of course be sure to inform me of the scenario you'd like to do for your OC and their crush, you will still start after I show I agree to the scenario you pick (likely chances are that I will) with the reply of go ahead.

Also a quick note, something I forgot to mention in the rules but I feel should be said, you can do more than one chapter if you want to. Just figured I'd say so you all are were aware.