AU #3: High school

Ok, this one will be a bit different so just wing with me here.
Obviously, Vito couldn't be Yondu's kid unless he's a teen parent or a teacher, but what's the fun in that? So in this, Vito is actually Yondu's little brother. The two are in and out of foster homes though and since Yondu is all that he's ever had, Vito jokingly refers to him as 'Papa'. They currently live with Stakar and Atleta Ogord who are attempting to do the paperwork to adopt them. There may be some implications of past abuse, because we can't just erase the battle slave thing but we can change it to bad past foster parents but I won't get into it if you won't.
Otherwise, I think everything is the same. If not involving your OC I ask that you tell me. It's not a human AU so aliens and stuff are still welcome.
One final note. Taserface's name is 'Brad' (points to you if you're a part of or understand that joke) in this, Taserface is just a dumb name he wants to be called. I wanted to include this because unless the name is mentioned in dialogue I will probably refer to him as Brad.
Enjoy!

Scenario for me:
Vito's mind had been heavy with thought with the Ogord's attempt to adopt them. He knew they were good people, even had adopted other kids, Martinex at 19, practically raised 'Uncle Charlie-27' since he was 24, Mainframe from Martinex, Krugarr since he was 10, they even took care of Yondu's friends, Tullk, Peter, and Kraglin a lot when they came over. They even had 3 kids of their own before all the taking in and adoptions. They clearly were parent suitable, still he couldn't stop the rush of panic and fear at the thought, there was a hint of excitement there too, finally belonging in a family, but Yondu, Kraglin, and Peter were the only family he needed, right? Feeling someone lightly push him drew him from his thoughts looking up to his big brother, "I've been calling your name the last 10 minutes, pay attention to where you're walking. You about hit a pole," the older motioned to the telephone pole in front of Vito. The young boy nervously cleared his throat, "S-sorry...." he paused a moment as they walked in silence, finally his courage spoke, "P-papa? Do you really think the Ogord's are gonna adopt us?.... A-and be nice about it?" Yondu.......