AU #2: "De-aging"

Ok so pretty much this is where through some wild, crazy thing (whether that be an explosion, someone slipping something into their food/drink, really anything your hearts desire) your character and Vito have shrunk into little kids meaning those around you must care for them and find a way to fix them.
I'd prefer your characters be 2 or older so they can at least talk a little bit and at least be learning to walk. I'll even have myself follow this rule so that it's fair. Whether your character has their adult memories or not is completely up to you.
One final note, I know I mentioned in the rules that this would be a Stated based book with a few scenarios yet I've been doing a lot of scenarios lately. I'm aware, I have some Starters saved on my Pintrest, it's just a matter of matching them up with their themes and such (like if they're angst, fluff, random, etc). I plan to post more soon if not some later today.

Scenario for me:
Vito had gone to bed just fine, slept just fine. He had a funny dream but it was a blur now. Got off his bed just fine. Everything was just fine. Until he noticed his clothes felt bigger. He looked down and shock immediately overcame him. He was the size of a three year old. He wasn't sure what to think, what to do, how'd this even happen to him? With nothing more clever to do he fell on his rear, there was no way he was going out there like this. Mostly all the ravagers would pick fun, he knew. This knowledge combined with the fear and not understanding made tears swell up in his eyes. He wasn't sure why he started to cry soon after. To get attention? A call for help without having to say anything? As said, he wasn't sure, this didn't change that he started to bawl though.