Movie Scenarios #1

As the title suggests, it's scenes from the movies. This one won't be as much explaining as all the others. All I really want to say is you can pick pretty much any scene from any movie from Vol. 1 to Infinity War. My only caution will be I may not be able to remember the scenes perfectly or word for word, so if I mess something up. I apologize in advance.
With mine, I want to do the mutiny from Vol. 2 which means it's a bit tricky as to what character to play. To make it easier you can play Kraglin or if you don't want to that's fine, we can take our own spins on it. I've had a lot of different outcomes in my mind from Vito being captured too to Kraglin hiding him somewhere until he getting the third quadrant. If you want to play Yondu maybe it's best you go with the route of Vito getting caught. This one is if you want to change the outcome all together (which I'm fine with), Stakar getting a panicked message from either Kraglin or Vito and comes to help out. Possibilities are endless. I'll be putting my starter here, try to explain your scene briefly in () parentheses (this is so I can YouTube it if needed/possible) then feel free to start and reply to mine.

My starter:
One minute everything seemed fine. The crew being idiots and jerks alike and going on a job to collect something the guardians apparently stole. He would've shook his head if things hadn't changed later when everyone came back on the Elector. There it went downhill. Severely. He didn't understand much ofthe situation, all he knew was a crew member, Wretch, had him pinned to the wall by his wrists, "Oh your papa's gonna have a good show. His little pride and joy beaten, bloody, then when you're at the point of begging we'll throw you in the airlock. And then you best hope that little Centaurian part saves you. Doubt it though," Vito didn't get why in the world this was going on but right now he needed to focus on escaping thus he nailed a kick where the sun doesn't shine getting him to let go long enough for Vito to start running, try to find Yondu, and make sense of the situation. In a desperate blur he bumps into...
(Whether it's Taserface/another unloyal ravager or Kraglin will be up to you.)