Shot- 1

A girl was seen sitting in bridal attire... She was looking like angel with jewelry and her mangalsutra and vermilion that was adoring her neck and hairline.. her face is shown and revealed as Swara .. she seems to be happy yet nervous. She is waiting for her husband to come.. it wasn't love marriage for him but for her it is.. yeah she love him and decided to confess him today.. she still remember the day she saw him in her village.

Flashback:

He came to visit village with his family.. and she saw him and could not help but fall for him..
She used to live in village with her baba.. her baba is well known person in village. he and dp were best friends but dp and his family shifted to Kolkata after settling their business but their friendship never broke. they come once or twice in a year.. but only AP , DP,rp or sujatha.. but their children never came..

They knows Swara and love her a lot. Swara was simple and traditional girl. She wear simple suit. She always lived in village since her birth. Her maa died at very young age since then she have no one accept her baba. Dp and AP likes Swara a lot. Rp and sujatha also likes her as daughter..
Swara also love them.. she was waiting for them but she was surprised when she saw whole family. she took blessings from elders then she saw him coming out of his car.. and fall for him that instant.. he was talking to someone on phone happily and she couldn't help herself from staring him..
As the days passed ,Swara fall more and more for him.. automatically a blush form on her cheeks whenever she saw him. Their Villa was few min away from her mansion. She used to go to meet them as they were here for one week. Her baba was ill nowadays so they also came to see him.. dp met shekhar.. he told shekhar to come to Kolkata with them and get treated. Shekhar says he had already got check by doctor and his treatment is going on...
And then he entered with Uttara and Laksh.. and it first time he talk to her saying simple hi.. which she replied " namaste".. and he smiled.. then he got call and he goes.. Swara also go from there..

( Note: swara always speak in Hindi , she never speak English but I will write her dialogue in English as many reader can't understand it)

Whole day mm family spend in her house.. Swara make food for them for which AP and sujatha appreciate a lot. Dp and ram also liked it... After that mm family went to Villa..
Swara gave medicine to shekhar and goes to her room to sleep.. it was midnight when she heard her baba.. she immediately rushed to next room which was shekhar room. He was holding his heart and breathing heavily.. Swara got shocked to see this.. she immediately rushed to him.. she gave him his medicine but his condition was not getting better.. Swara was crying to see his condition.. she immediately called dp. And he came along with AP and rp.. But when he reached shekhar was already dead and Swara was crying holding him.. telling him to wake up.. AP couldn't see this and hugged Swara.
Dp and rp were very sad for his friend and Swara..

Next morning...

Swara was lifelessly sitting near shekhar dead body.. Sanskar sees her and felt bad for her.. last rites were done.. everyone console Swara.. but she was blank..

Two week passed..

Swara condition get better.. she tried to handle herself without her baba.. she try to accept the situation.. try to be strong cause now she has to handle everything alone.
It was morning, Swara did Pooja and then dp and AP came.. mm family decided to live here for few more days..
Swara took their blessings.. AP sit beside Swara.. and ask her to come with them to kolkata, Swara get shocked but she denied with respect that she can't go like this.. it will be like disrespecting her baba.. for which right she should live with them..? she requested them not to force her. She will live here happily with her father's memory..