Shot- 3

Sanskar's character was grey shade in last two part which will change now.. it's said we knows importance after loosing something. He will know importance of swara but what if Swara wants to distant herself from him being afraid of another heartbreak..???

Sanskar was looking outside the window , not able to figure out what's happening to him.. why he is so restless to loose something.. as if something going far away.. as SHE IS GOING FAR AWAY.. but was it true. She is not going far. It was him. She was always there and she is still there.. when he looked at her final time and that tear which changed something inside him. But why?? He never felt this way for anyone.. and for her? Not even in his worst dream.. atleast his mind thought so but was it true.. cause if it was true then what was something that wetting his eyelashes and felling down to his cheeks. Tears or water??? Well.. he just can't figure out it.. just the way he can't figure out his feelings that was developing inside him..
" Swara " the name that never mattered to him.. her existence never mattered him. Her presence never mattered him.. then why? He always ignored her and hurt her.. yeah, he knew that he was hurting her for nothing.. she did nothing to him. Did she?? What was her mistake to bear all that.. she was always innocent girl who lost her father only few days back of their marriage and then she just came to his house as his wife but what she got .. betrayal. Does she deserve that? His conscience questioned his innerself..
The true thing was he doesn't know anything about her accept her name but she is his WIFE Which he never thought about her. In all this one thing really confused him a lot was why?
Why she was still with him bearing all this? Why she still support him when she knows his motive of marrying her.. when she knows he love Kavita.. ?
He was lost in thought of Swara.. thinking about recent conversation at airport when Laksh jerk him..
He look at him asking what?

Sanskar: what?

Laksh: seriously!! I call you three four times but no response so I jerk you? Where are you?

Sanskar: nothing, you say what happened?

Laksh: we reached to Paris.. come.. let's go.
Sanskar then only looked outside only to find they already landed. His seatbelt was still tied as he did before taking off of flight. He now realized he didn't sleep whole night . His thoughts was surrounded by Swara..

Laksh: now what? Let's go Bhai..

Sanskar: hmm yeah.. let's go.

He untied the seatbelt and stand up to go out. They come put of airport where their company cars was waiting for them. Laksh and Sanskar got into one and ragini and Kavita got in one. They reached their hotel and check in..

Sanskar move to his room without saying anything which confused all but they also move to their respective rooms.

Sanskar go inside and lock the door. He thought to get fresh n up to feel better. He open his bag to take out his clothes. There were some files which was his office files . He kept them aside when he saw another blue colour file and a book with it.. he got confused as it wasn't his.. Then he remembered he kept it in hurry thinking it his as it was kept on his side table.. he keep it aside and take his clothes and goes to washroom..

After taking bath, he come out and saw that file and book.. if it wasn't his then what was it doing on his table, what if it's Swara's. he got curious to check it so he went to bed and take that..

He open the file and sees only to get shocked to find certificates.. there was her certificates of her schools, graduation and masters. She had done masters in arts. She was bright in study. And a certificate from music academy.. no wonder her dad wanted to open a music school for her.
He remembered her words..

"I m villager but I m not illitrate.. it's just that you never tried to understand me.."

Now he come to know what she meant and it did nothing but made him feel guilty.. he kept the file aside and then took that book only to analyze that it wasn't a book but a diary.. he remembered when he saw her writing and she immediately hide it. He was feeling different.. should he open it or not? He never gave her any right to touch his things then do he have right on her personal things..? He thought not to see it but something inside him force to open it and see the diary. He wanted to know about her..