Epilogue

Next morning:

Swara wake up and sees Sanskar sleeping. She was about to get up then noticed her hand which he was holding. She smiled and kissed on his forhead then slowly removed her hand from his and get up from the bed . She go to washroom. After sometime she come back . Sanskar was also awake.. he was looking worried.

Swara go to him. Sanskar sees her and hold her hand.

Sanskar: where were you? Don't go like this?

Swara: Sanskar ji, I just went to washroom. And where will I go leaving you Haan? Now relax.

Sanskar smiled. Then only doctor came with nurse.
Nurse: ma'am ,we have to do dressing of his wounds, could u pls go out for some time.

Swara nods and about to go when she felt his grip.
Sanskar: now only u said you won't leave then why are u going?

Swara: Sanskarji, I m here only. I just m going out..

Doc: yes sir, she has to go out.

Sanskar: why? She is my wife only. Can't she stay here with me. You can do ur work in her presence also.

Swara : but Sanskar ji...

She look at doctor who nods with small smile.

Doctor: you stay here only Mrs. Maheshwari.. but pls you sit on couch and let us do our work.

Swara nods and assured Sanskar through eyes that she is here only.

After sometime his dressing was done.
Doctor: you are recovering fast Mr. Maheshwari. It's good.

Swara: doctor, how many days he have to be here?

Doctor: he is recovering but still. For one week at least he have to be here.. then he will be discharged.

Sanskar: what? One week ?? In this hospital. No way doctor..

Doctor: Mr. Maheshwari.. u don't understand..

Swara: it's ok doctor. He will be here only for a week. ( Look at Sanskar )

Doctor nods and go with nurse. Sanskar was now sitting on the bed taking support.

Sanskar was about to say something. Swara go and sat beside him.

Swara: before you say something Sanskarji. Let me say, I m not going to listen to you. So don't even try.

Sanskar: but Swara..

Swara: you will be here in this hospital only till doctor permit you to discharge, understand! I want you to recover soon and get well. I can't see u like this. And when it's about your health I m not going to listen to you also.( Said little stern voice but didn't realize)

Sanskar : Mrs. Maheshwari , are u ordering me?( Raising his one eyebrow)

Swara get nervous as now she realized she said little angrily. She look at Sanskar who chuckled.

Swara: I .. I .m sorry.. woh I don't know.. how I

Sanskar:( put his finger on her lips) sshhh!! Why sorry? You have that right on me. If you won't get angry then who will. U know what I m feeling good to see u like this. Infact I loved it when u said in ordering tone.( Cups her face)

Swara:( smile) I think ur head got injured too much. Seriously how can someone like other's anger.

Sanskar: not someone's ,it's only you. And following wife's order is duty of every husband.. ( said in flirting tone Making her surprised)

Swara: Sanskarji, you have gone mad..( shakes her head unbelievably and smiled) you are lying in bed being injured and..

Sanskar: and what you don't know, flirting is good for health.. it becomes more easy to flirt and no harm when you have the most beautiful wife in this world. ( Whispered pulling her little closer)