Shot- 9

Police station:

Swara was sitting on the floor lost in her thoughts, her eyes were teary. She reminds when Dp came with rp to take her out... But she again said same thing.. inspector wasn't ready to leave her as she is the main suspect. Dp tried to make her understand but she wasn't ready to listen anything.. at last dp and rp left defeated.

Dp and rp came out of police station then only Sanskar car stop. They see them. Sanlak ragini cam out of the car.

Sanskar: papa..

Dp( avoid Sanskar) let's go ram..

Sanskar: papa, one min.. what happened? Did Swara...?

Rp: Swara denied . She is not ready to listen us and say the truth. Me and bhaisa tried so much but... And inspector is also not listening, he is saying if Swara is herself saying that she killed Kavita, and proof is also against, they won't leave her.

Sanskar feels guilty and sad..

Dp: Sanskar, I don't know what will you do and how will u do but bring my daughter back to home. Then only show ur face to me. Let's go ram..

Rp nods and follow dp.
They go from there.

Then only Mr. Roy car came there.
Ragini: Sanskar, Mr Roy came..
Sanskar: hello Mr. Roy..
Mr. Roy: hello Mr. Maheshwari
Sanskar: is bail papers ready??

Mr. Roy: yes , it's ready.. I have to prepare it on really short notice.We just have to take her sign then I will get permission from Court.

Sanskar said nothing he just made his way toward entrance. Laksh and ragini followed him with Mr. Roy.

Sanskar tell inspector to call Swara.

Inspector: Mr. Maheshwari, I know she is ur wife but she is a criminal too . Why do you people want to take her out, a criminal who killed someone??

Sanskar: MIND YOUR WORDS INSPECTOR!!! She is not a criminal.. she is just a suspect, till her crime is not proved, or court give any punishment, you can't say anyone criminal just like that.

Inspector: proof? That gun....

Sanskar: oh cut the crap!! If I say you killed Kavita.. what will u do? And dont worry about evidence, there is thousand way to create fake evidences and witnesses..

Inspector: Mr. Maheshwari!!!...

Mr. Roy: inspector, Mr. Maheshwari is right, a person is not a criminal till her crime is not proved and you can't call her that.. pls call Mrs. Maheshwari..

Inspector nods : you wait in that room. Constable, take her out..

Sanskar was waiting for Swara impatiently and walking here and there.
Ragini: Sanskar, don't worry.. everything will be fine.
Then only Swara came with a lady constable. She was shocked to see Sanskar with ragini and Laksh.

Sanskar look at her. Ragini signed Laksh to leave from there. Sanskar need to talk to her. Mr. Roy also come out.
Now only both were in the room. Lady constable was standing outside.
Both were silent. She was shocked why was he here? She wanted to ask but nothing came out from her mouth. On the other hand sanskar also wanted to say so many things but he didn't know from where to start.. but for now he need to take her sign..

Swara: Sanskar ji ,you here??( Confused)
Sanskar : hmm yeah, woh I ,I wanted to take ur sign on these papers..

Swara sees the papers on the table.. she nods and sit on the chair. She take the pen and then sees the papers..

Sanskar: Swara.. pls sign these papers then....
( Interrupted)
Swara: these are not DIVORCE PAPERS....
Sanskar got shocked to listen this. Divorce???