Shot- 10

Sanskar:( stern) SHE IS ALIVE!!.

Raglak were shocked with this statement.

Ragini: how can you say that Sanskar? It's possible that someone else using her card or might steal her card.

Sanskar: oh.. really?? But when, after she was dead. Because yesterday card was with her and then a thief came and just stole her credit card . You only tell do you find anything unusual here.

Laksh: I think he has point. If someone came for stealing purpose, then this house might be in a mess.

Ragini: yes , you r right.. but still how can we sure about it.

Sanskar: her dead body!!

Laksh: what?
Sanskar: Till the case is not solved, Kavita last right can't be done. Since police will keep her body in morgue , we can check it.

Laksh: yes ,you are right.

Sanskar: let's go.

All sit in car and go.

In car:

Ragini: Sanskar, I m not sure but what if she is dead. And it's someone else doing it.

Laksh: no ragini, even I feel Bhai is right. And firstly we have to check whether she is actually dead or not.
Then only ragini phone ring.

Ragini: it's sneha..

Sanskar: put it on speaker.

Ragini did it and say: yeah sneha.

Sneha: hello ragini, is Sanskar sir with you.?
Sanskar: yes sneha,you say I m listening.
Sneha: sir as you said I was checking her transaction and I got a information for you. I don't know whether it's helpful or not but I find it little suspicious.

Sanskar stop the car.

Sanskar: what??

Sneha: yes sir, actually Kavita has booked a flight ticket two days before.

Ragini: ok, but what suspicious about it. She might be going somewhere?

Sneha: yeah, it can be possible but she has booked on name of some " NISHA MEHRA".

Sanskar: Nisha Mehra?? Who is she?
Ragini: even I don't know. I didn't even heard from Kavita. She never told me about her.

Sanskar: sneha when is the flight?
Sneha: it's tonight only sir at 11:30 pm. From Kolkata to Mauritius.

Sanskar started thinking something: hmm ok sneha thank you. If you find anything else then inform me.

Ragini cut the call.

Ragini: now who is Nisha?

Laksh: I will try to find it.

Ragini: but how? There's will not be only one Nisha mehra in Kolkata?

Laksh: yeah, I know but not every Nisha mehra will have flight to Mauritius.

Ragini: you r right.

Laksh: I know

Sanskar: ok Laksh, I m dropping u mm industry which is near only and then u have to start ur work ,understand.

Laksh: ok.

Sanskar drop Laksh to mm industry and now he and ragini was going.
They reached city hospital were Kavita dead body was kept. The police was already present there. Suddenly someone sees Sanskar and call him
" Sanskar"

Sanskar hear him and sees.

Sanskar: Arjun ,you here..

Arjun : ACP , good friend of Sanskar.