Shot- 5

Swara blabbered everything unknown of the fact that someone has already heard her standing outside and it was none other Sanskar who came following her ,giving excuse of water.. and when he heard her, it make him feel nothing but hell and guilty of his deeds..

He was facing her back but he know that she was crying.

"Sanskar" AP came there.
Sanskar came into his sense. Swara who get shocked , immediately composed herself and wipes her tears before AP could come and notice her.

AP: Sanskar, why are you standing here? Did u take water?

Sanskar: yeah maa, I was just..

AP: then go-to hall, everyone is there. And Swara...
She go inside kitchen.
AP: Swara...?
Swara turned around as usual hiding her tears and pain with fake mask of smiling face.
Swara: ji maa..
Sanskar look at her totally shocked and now she was like that nothing happened. But still tear marks were there.

AP also sees this.
AP: Swara? What happened beta? Were u crying?
Swara:( wipes her corner eyes) no maa, it's just like that.. something went into my eyes..

AP: ohh.. let me see..
Swara: no I m fine now..
AP: ok come out,what are u doing here?
Swara: I was preparing for lunch. U pls go, I will come after wards.

AP: Swara.. leave it na.. why do u always stress urself for work. Come..
Swara: maa pls, I m saying na, u go.
AP: you are really getting stubborn nowadays, never listen to me. ( See Sanskar) Sanskar, now u only say something to ur wife. I m too tired to make her understand anything.. come soon.

Swara gave her forced smile and AP left from there. She look at Sanskar who was already looking at her . Their eyes met, it was like there eyes were expressing each other's inner feelings and pain, guilt, longingness  . But their eyelock didn't stay longer as Swara immediately diverted her gaze and turned around as her eyes started to filled again.
She take some veggies from basket and started cutting.

Sanskar gathered some courage and call her: Swara..

Swara stopped cutting and her heart skip a beat listening her name from him. It wasn't out of anger or rudeness. For the first time she felt calmness when he take her name. She didn't made any moment for a minute ,but then she again started doing her work.

Sanskar: swara.. ( again called her)
Her tear fell from her eyes but She was like she in busy in work and just hummed.
Swara: hmm..
Sanskar: Swara, how r you? I ,I don't know what to say.., I was trying to talk to you since so many days and..

Swara:( pressed her lips to gulp her tears ) everything is fine here. And it's good u came back. See na, how much happy all family members are. They all were missing u so much.

Sanskar: Swara.. why u always bring family members in between, I m talking to u..

Swara:( as if she didn't hear him) do you want anything Sanskar ji ? If not ,then all are waiting for you in hall .

Sanskar: Swara ,at least listen to me..

Swara:( continued) You should be there with them and enjoy ur time. Not here with someone like me. Pls go.

Sanskar was getting angry now as he listen her and it reminds him " A GIRL LIKE ME ". secondly she wasn't ready to listen to him and just blabbering herself. He move toward her, held her arm and jerk her such that the knife fall from her hand and she fall on his chest.

Sanskar: SWARA LISTEN TO ME !! What are you.... ( Stopped looking into her eyes)
his eyes soften after looking at her face. She was looking scared in to his eyes. A fresh tear fell from her eye only to make him realize " how broken she was" or how much he broke her". Swara look at her hand that was on his chest and arm was held by him. Sanskar realize the hold and loosen his grip. Swara feared if he will shout at her again, she removed her hand from his chest immediately as if she had done some mistake.