Shot- 12

Swara entered inside and see  Sanskar lying on the bed lifeless.  She was freezed to see him, her feet betraying her in fear, in fear to loose him.. but still she walk slowly toward him and then sat beside him. She look at him ,his forhead was having bandage which was having blood stain. She cup his face gently and caress with shivering hand.

Swara:( stammered) sa..San.. Sanskar ji.. why r u doing this? Why? You loves to see me in pain right? That's why u r doing this.. but pls don't do this..
You.. you know, that doctor was saying u.. u r  no.. no more. How could he say that? You can't leave na? You promised me na? Then why r u doing this? Everyone out there is crying for u. They think u r gone but I know u r not. U can't go. You said na, you love me then who does this to person whom he love. We don't give pain to person whom we love   then why r u giving me so much pain. Please wake up Sanskar ji. I can't see u like this.
You know na, I love u. I can't think my life without you. I always lived with no hope that will love me back but when u started loving me, why are u leaving? I was hopeless to get ur love but why u again raise a hope in my heart if you want to leave me?
Sanskar ji ,I can live away from u but I can't live if something happened to u. something happened to u. My life start with u and end with u. Pls don't leave me.
U promised me Sanskarji that u will always there for me. You wanted a chance from me na? I will give you but please don't go.
Pls wake up..

Her patience was breaking with each word  seeing him not responding to her. She hold his hand in hers.

Swara: you always ignored me but if u ignore my words this time na, then I will never forgive you. U wanted me to forgive u right? But if u not wake up then I will never forgive u. And what was that u wanted me to move on then listen, you can do whatever u want but I will always ur wife.. Swara is only for u.. no one else. My heart is not a toy that u will play whenever u want. U already broke my heart once but when time came to mend ,u r leaving me. How could u do this? I have bear ur rudeness but now I want to feel ur love. I can't loose u Sanskar ji.  Pls get up.. pls get up na Sanskar ji.

She hugged him, putting her head on his chest and started crying bitterly.

Swara: I m not that strong Sanskar ji. Pls don't test me. I will die without u. If u will leave then I will have no reason to live in this world. I will also die, do you want me to die? Pls wake up na.. I love u Sanskarji, I love u so much..

Suddenly, Sanskar took a deep breathe. Swara who was crying hugging him till now feel it and get happy. She look at him, he was struggling to breathe. The screen again show his heart beat..

Swara: Sanskar ji.. ( happy tears). U r okay.. . DOCTOR, DOCTOR!!! ( Swara shout to call doctor) maa, Laksh please call the doctor..

AP and Laksh who heard her shouting came inside only to see Sanskar breathing. Laksh instantly run out to call doctor and within few second The doctor rushed inside with nurse..
He tell Swara and AP to wait outside. Swara doesn't want to leave but AP make her understand. She took her out..

Doctor instantly put his oxygen mask on , and give him an injection. His breathe became normal. His heartbeat was also shown normal.. nurse connect drip to his hand..

After few minutes, doctor came out with smile on his face.

Doctor: don't worry, he is fine now. We have do few check up so we have to keep him in observation for 24 hours . he will be in ICU. We will shift him after sometime then u can meet him.

Everyone thank him. The doctor go from there.

Swara who was standing beside AP clutched her mangalsutra,and closed her eyes tightly. AP put her hand on his shoulder, Swara instantly hugged her and cried. AP caress her hair and tell her now everything is fine.