Shot- 11

Arjun was driving while Sanskar was lost in thoughts.

" Finally, Swara is free. Oh God. I can't express how much happy I m . These hours were like hell to me, I didn't know what will I do to save her especially when she don't want to. She demanded divorce and for that second I thought I lost her forever but no, I will never leave her. Finally there is nothing between us. Kavita chapter also finished. She wanted revenge and that's why we came in my life, I came to know when Laksh told me all this.
He remembered there conversation.

Flash back:
Sanskar: I know she is Kavita..
Laksh: not only this Bhai, there is few more things..
Sanskar: what?

Laksh: yes Bhai, Nisha is daughter of Ajay mehra, he was chief accountant in Maheshwari industry about 15 years earlier.

Sanskar: what are you saying?

Laksh: Bhai listen to me. I was searching for her profile but then only papa told me about this Ajay mehra. I searched his profile and got to know that he has two children Nisha and nikhil. He was working in our company but he was cheating on us. He did scams but later papa came to know about it. He got angry and scold him in front of everyone he warn him but didn't throw him out from company as he ask for one more chance. Dad thought he will not anything now but he was wrong. Ajay mehra felt insulted and thought of revenge and so he leaked confidential information of our company and dad had to face loss. Not only this, he also did scams due to which workers were not paid for few months. Dad was unaware of all this but when he came to know it was late. He filed case against Ajay but he got bail the next day only. As workers were not paid for months, they denied to work and the situation became too worst to handle. But then somehow dad one friend helped him. The case was still open, Ajay mehra cheated so dad wanted to punish him. He was already given one chance but he broke dad trust. And finally on last day of hearing as all the evidences were against him, Ajay mehra sentenced to jail for 15 yrs. And 10 crores charge for all his scams. But when he was going to arrest ,he took out gun from one police officer and even try to kill dad but before that he was shot and he died.

Sanskar was shocked after knowing all this.
Sanskar: but how we do not know anything about it. Dad never told us.
Laksh:. Bhai, we were in boarding school and later dad also forget about this incident. He don't wanted to remember that time again.

Sanskar: hmm, so Nisha came back for her father's revenge. That's why she came in my life..

Laksh: yes she targeted u and wanted to destroy Maheshwari. Not wealth but respect as you are elder son and most importantly you r going to be MD of Maheshwari industry. So if your image will be spoiled then Maheshwaris will also affected. That's why she wanted to trap in her murder case but she didn't knew that swara will take ur blame. But I have a doubt why she didn't reveal photo as u said she was using to blackmail u.

Sanskar: that's also I m thinking even though swara had already took those photos then also Kavita must be having copies. May be she will do it after going out of country.

Laksh: possible.. we have to her before she do this.

Arjun: but one thing I must say, this Nisha is really stupid. I mean who waste three years of her life just for some idiotic revenge and most importantly, she used her own credit card when she has to show herself dead.

Sanskar give unbelievable look.

Flashback end.

" But now everything over. Only me and my Swara. Yeah she is only mine, my life. I m going to confess my love. I know my mistakes can't be forgive easily but I can't let her go too. "

Then only his phone rings.
Sanskar: hello Laksh.
Laksh: Bhai, what happened?
Sanskar: nothing to worry.. Swara is free now. Tell maa and papa that I m coming with my wife and their daughter in law.