Shot- 7

Next morning:

Swara woke up early ,her eyes were puffy and red. She get up and go inside the room only to find Sanskar sleeping in sitting position, leaning his head on the bed. She was shocked to see him like this. He was not at all comfortable and he was feeling cold. He hadn't took any blanket, was still in that same suit which he wore Last night in party. Her nose and eyes were red like he was crying.
She was confused,why he was lying on the floor but get concerned seeing him shrinking due to feeling cold. She move toward bed and took the blanket and cover him with that. Sanskar feels better.. a smile appeared on her lips watching him sleeping so peacefully but it turned to sad smile realizing the reality. She took her clothes and go to washroom.. after sometime she come out and get ready ,then go downstairs looking final time at him.

As Swara go out , Sanskar open his eyes. He look at the blanket and smiled. How much she care for him.. he doesn't know how he fell sleep in this position only but thought it's better only.. at least she came to him whether he was sleeping. He get up and then get ready and go downstairs.

Swara was doing aarti,he heard her melodious voice.. he also go and stand in house Temple where everyone were already present and doing prayer. Sanskar smiled listening her voice, it was so soothing and sweet.. he remembered how he didn't like it in beginning but now.. now he is fallen for her, and falling for her more ,for her voice. He look at her ,she was closing her eyes looking really pure and innocent.
The aarti finished.. and she opened her beautiful big eyes. Swara give everyone aarti, and then she stopped at him.. she was surprised to see him there. He never like praying,aarti and all... Specially when Swara is doing aarti. Sanskar take aarti looking at her and joined his hands.. swara looked away and keep the Pooja thali on it's place. She closed her eyes and pray to God.
Sanskar also closed his eyes , joining his hand in front of idol..

Sanskar ( monologue) god, I never wished anything to you.. I never prayed to you for anything cause you have already given me anything and you only give me Swara ,but I never understood her importance and gave her only pain. But now I realized that I m nothing without her, I can't live without her. I know, I have done so many mistakes but I promise I will fulfill her life with happiness, pls give me one chance.. pls give me back MY SWARA, don't know why god, I m fearing something is going to happen and it will separate her from me.. I can't let it happen god, pls.. I will seek forgiveness from her even it cost my breathe.. but pls don't let her go away from me. It's my first and last wish to you.. I will never ask anything else cause till Swara will be with me, I won't need anything. I don't care about anything else. Pls God..

He opened his eyes ,Swara also open her eyes. She look at him but then turned around and go from there.
AP: arey Sanskar u here? At time of aarti?? Are u okay?
Sujatha: I think he got some sense in London.
Sanskar: yeah, but not some sense, I got my full Sense..
AP: what??
Sanskar nods nothing and go from there..

All have breakfast, and as usual Swara was ignoring Sanskar. He go to office but he came back early to get sometime with swara. But Swara always stay away from him. She only come to room when she have any urgent work or at night when she was going to sleep.. Sanskar was trying his best to get one chance and clear everything but it never happened. Even when he say something, Swara never let him complete or go from there. Two days passed like this.

Two days later:
It was 6:00pm evening. Sanskar has just came back from office attending some important meeting. He keep his bag on table and sat on the couch. He was too tired.. it was really hectic day and another thing was days passing and he couldn't do anything till now. Swara still don't talk to him. She is still far away from him. He ran his hand through his hair in frustration and lean his head backward, resting closing his eyes. Then only his phone ring.