Shot- 6

Sanskar was standing in hall, then only he sees Uttara coming with sujatha. He get disappointed not finding Swara with Uttara.
He was about to go to Uttara when he sees someone and got shocked. It was Kavita who was coming with ragini.
" What is she doing here?" Sanskar murmured irritatingly but then his eyes caught someone and he just couldn't take his eyes off.
Yeah, he saw Swara who was descending stairs just behind Kavita. He was awestruck to see her. Swara feels a gaze on her and lift her eyes only to find him staring at her, she felt a sudden happiness but get nervous feeling his heated gaze .then she heard ragini and her face fell.

Ragini: see Kavita ,I told you na, he love u. See how he is looking at you.
Kavita: yeah ragini..

How could she think that he was lost in her, it was Kavita not her. Swara composed herself ,she down her eyes and go to Uttara who was standing with AP and sujatha.

On the other side Sanskar was still looking at her. He was mesmerized by her beauty. When she look at him,her way of looking at him and that nervousness feeling his gaze, he can't explain what it was doing to him. She was looking a divine beauty ,and that nervousness was increasing her beauty more. But what happened suddenly she again look away from him. She go to Uttara and stand with her. But his eyes didn't left her. He was still lost in her till someone came and jerk him from his world.

" Hey Sanskar".. ragini said.
Sanskar:( come in sense) hmm, yeah hi, how r you ragini.
( But he was looking at Swara who was now behind ragini).
Laksh started talking to Kavita. But Sanskar wasn't interested at all. He was just saying" yes" or " no".
They were talking casually .

AP: wow, Swara beta... U r looking so gorgeous.
Sujatha:yeah jiji, she is so beautiful.
Uttara: why not, after all she is my bhabhi. Hai na bhabhi..?
Swara nods smilingly.

Sanskar was getting bore while talking, and he was bearing Kavita for ragini sake as she came with her. She try to talk to him but he was ignoring talking to ragini or laksh. It is party and he didn't want to create any scene here. He thought to let it be, it just for some time.
Then a waiter came and serve them drink.

Swara: but maa and Chachi ji u both look more beautiful than us, right Uttara?
Uttara: yes ,you r right. So ,all r looking awesome then it's selfie time for beautiful ladies. Come on ,let's take it. I will upload it on my insta.
Sujatha: see jiji, this girl is really mad.
AP: arey sujatha,she is kid, let it be.
Uttara: ahaan badi maa, I m not kid.
Sujatha: yes u r.
Uttara: fine, but let's take selfie first.
She stand in between AP and sujatha.
Uttara: bhabhi, u turn around then it will be proper.
Swara: ok..
She turn around.
Sanskar was all the time busy in admiring her but suddenly his eyes widen to see her revealing back .he split soft drink from his mouth and started coughing badly being totally shocked.

" Sanskar" Kavita screamed his name getting everyone attention.
Actually Sanskar spoiled his dress.
Laksh give water to Sanskar who was coughing. He drink and calm a bit.
Ragini: Kavita, why r u shouting?
Kavita: ragini ,my dress...
Ragini: don't create a scene Kavita, it was mistake. Are u okay Sanskar?
Sanskar nods.
Laksh: ragini, show her washroom, she will clean her dress.
Ragini nods and take Kavita with her.
AP: but what Happened to u Sanskar, suddenly?
Sanskar look at her then see Swara and say: nothing maa, I was feeling chocked all of the sudden. But I m okay now.( His eyes were fixed at Swara, and she was also looking at him with concerned eyes)

AP: oh ok, take care... Come Swara I will meet u with guests.

Swara nods and go with her. But she turned around and look at him again.

Sanskar can easily feel her concern and smile inwardly.
Sanskar: ( to Laksh) I m really fine Laksh, don't worry.

Swara feels better listening it and go with AP.