Shot- 4

" The no. U r trying to reach is currently not responding to ur call.. pls try again later.."
The same line he is listening since hours as he is continuously trying to call her. To listen her voice but alas! Look like she is not lifting his calls , doesn't she care about him? No, it's not that .. she cares for him.. it's just that she is not that strong to bear that heart wrenching pain again.

Keeping his one hand on glass window, he was still trying to reach her but only to get disappointed. He remembered two days earlier when he heard her voice but couldn't talk to her properly and it's all happened due to Kavita.. if she wouldn't have come then he could have talked to her.. but deep inside on his heart he also know that not Kavita, but he is responsible for everything happened. It's all because of him only.

That day, he felt so much relief when she finally lift his call. He don't know why but felt an unknown happiness in his heart. He also don't know why he was so desperate to hear her voice.
It was so soothing to hear his own name from his mouth. The way she take his name " Sanskar ji".. it was always irritating for him but what happened now?

He said" hello swara" , how r u?

He asked only to get disappointed as Swara didn't answer him..

He repeat himself.." hello swara, are u listening?

She just hummed with heavy voice, he could easily figure out that she was chocking , trying to stop her cry but she composed herself and asked him..
" Are you fine Sanskar ji?" Surprising him.
"Yeah, I m.. " he replied.
" How r u , swara? , He asked again but only to get same reply.

" Everyone is good.. maa, papa ji... .." he interrupt before she could blabber that same words again...
" Swara, i asked about u, if I want to know about them, I can call them directly na? " He said.

" But why?"... She asked gathering a bit courage as she knew he will never give answer of her " why" and " how"? She never had right to question him and she never did.. but something inside her force him to ask " why ".. why do he care?

" What?" He asked confused..
" Yeah,. Why do u want to know ,how am I.. you are happy na that's all matters. I was never that important , infact my life have no importance.. A girl like me don't deserve ur care.."

He unknowingly get angry listening the word " A GIRL LIKE ME". .

" What do u mean a girl like u, haan?" He asked in little anger which she could feel.

" Yeah, a girl like me.. who is not even worth of ur friendship. Just creating problems in ur life.. sometime I think ki mujhme hi koi kami hogi ki aap..." Stopped as she heard Kavita voice..

" Sanskar baby.... U r still not ready, we are going out, let's go" Kavita come in his room Calling his name..

Then only he heard her broken voice " you seems to busy, I m sorry, again I waste ur time. I m really sorry"

" Hello,listen" he tried to say but before that the call was cut.

He redial her no. Again and again but didn't got any answer. He was continuously calling her ignoring kavita who was confused to see him so impatient and stressed all of the sudden.

Kavita: what happened Sanskar? Leave ur phone na.. come let's go na?
She try to snatch his phone but he just burst out on her being frustrated.
Sanskar: wht the hell Kavita? Can't u see I m busy? Stop being childish sometime.

Kavita: Sanskar,... I.

Sanskar: shut up. , I m not going anywhere, heard that.. now get lost. I have some work.

Kavita come out of his room while he completely ignored it and continuously calling Swara..

Now, it's been two days but still answer didn't change. He was unable to hear her voice.