Shot-8

They were lost in each other, suddenly Sanskar realized their position, but he didn't want to leave her. His gripped didn't loosen a bit but then Swara also come in sense, she loosen her grip on his shirt and slowly break the hug. After breaking hug both look at each other.. Swara's hand move to his face and wipe his tear but then she compose herself and she separated herself. She adjust herself on her seat properly and avoid looking at him..

Swara: we should go to home..

Sanskar:( smile a bit as he was feeling better now) yeah, let's go..

Swara start the car and drove to mm. They come out of car and go inside. It was already 10:00 p.m.. everyone has gone to their rooms, Swara had messaged AP that she is with Sanskar and come with him but AP was still waiting for them sitting in hall. She saw them in coming inside..

AP: Swara , Sanskar.. you both come.. thank god.. I was so worried. I tried to call u both.. but it was out of reach..

Swara: haan maa, woh.. I met him in way and then he met his friend and we got busy in talk,that we didn't realize the time.

AP: oh ok ok.. now come have dinner..
Swara: ohk maa..
Sanskar: I m not hungry.. I m going to sleep.
Sanskar said and move toward room without saying anything..

AP: what happened to him swara?
Swara:( fake smile) nothing maa, he is just tired. I will take dinner to room. U don't worry and go to sleep.
AP smile and nods. She go to her room.
Swara look upward,then go to kitchen and bring dinner for both of them. Swara look for Sanskar but couldn't find him then she heard sound from washroom. She keep the plate on the table and take out her clothes. Then only Sanskar come out ,he look a her . Swara also sees him but then she take her clothes and go to washroom. After sometime she come out and see Sanskar standing near window looking outside. She can easily conclude what he was thinking. He was really tensed and restless.
Swara go and stand behind him.

Swara: Sanskar ji..
Sanskar: hmm.
Swara: are you alright?
Sanskar didn't say anything. Swara hold his hand and made him turn..
Swara: Sanskar ji.. pls don't think about whatever happened. Forget it thinking some bad dreams. Sanskar ji, you know we have two type of memories,one are beautiful and adorable, which we never want to forget.. it make us happy and other is the memory,we should forget.. it gives us only pain.

Sanskar: is it that easy Swara? Is it? No Swara.. there are some incidents which we never able to forget even we want to.. how can you say this to me ,that I should forget , especially when I killed...

Swara: sshhh..(put her finger on his lips) don't think like that pls. I know u didn't killed her. It was an accident. You were never intend to do that.

Sanskar removed her finger slowly and turn around. He sigh in frustration : no Swara!! It doesn't change the reality that the gun was with me.. I , I m going to tell everything to police tomorrow morning. I can't live with this restlessness and guilt. I will tell everything.. I will prove myself.. they have to believe me..

Swara: Sanskar ji, why aren't u understanding? It will problems for you. Think about urself, about ur family. What will happen to them.. will they able to bear when elder son of this house will be arrested. No Sanskar ji.. they won't be able to see it. It will break them, and what will u tell.. pls don't do this.. pls..

Sanskar closed his eyes . He don't know what to do. But he nods in yes Making Swara smile a bit. But there was something else going in his mind.

Sanskar: ( monologue) I know Swara ,u can't see me in pain but I have to do this.. how it can be right? Whether unknowingly but I did a mistake.. and I have to accept it. But one thing I also know that, till u r with me, nothing bad will happen with me..