Shot- 2

Next morning:

Swara who was tired of crying and slept.. woke up. Her eyes was red and puffy.. her heart was paining now also but she chooses to avoid that pain because now there is no heal of it.. she wished she wouldn't have love him.. she wished she would have stopped her heart from falling for him.. the one who can never be hers but then she also know love doesn't need a reason.. that happens BEWAJAH... Her eyes again started to welled up but she blinks her tear away.. she don't want to cry but tears always betray her..

She composed herself and got up.. she folded her bed and keep it one side.. then come inside only to find him sleep.. her eyes betrayed her and she again get lost in him but she mentally snapped herself for again raising a hope.. she looked away and take her clothes and go to washroom.. she comes out and get ready then go downstairs..

She did Pooja but she don't know what should she pray for.. her happiness or his happiness which doesn't lies in her.. still she closed her eyes and prayed that he may get his love and get all happiness..

She turned around to see all were standing with smiling face looking at her. All started to wake up early to listen her bhajan that she sing.. accept for Laksh and Sanskar.. Swara also passed fake smile.. Swara give them prasad and all bless her..

Ap;: what happened beta.. u didn't slept well.. ur eyes.?

Swara: no maa I slept.. actually I was having headache but now I m fine..
AP: are u sure?
Swara: ji maa..

Then she sees Sanskar coming downstairs.. and she don't want to face him as she doesn't want to break herself more that too in front of family..
Swara: acha maa. I will make breakfast for u all..

AP: arey.. Swara how much will u work.. u r also human not machine.. there are workers na..

Sanskar listen it and look at Swara as he remembered how she told Kavita that she is worker in mm..
Swara also look at him and give a painful smile..

Swara: it's ok maa.. I m there na .. I will make breakfast.. pls maa..
AP: ok.. u always do this.

Swara hurriedly go from there not wanted to stay there more..

Sanskar look at her retreating figure with confused expression..

Breakfast was arranged on table.. Swara serve everyone.. she was going to serve Sanskar when Sanskar got a call.. his phone was on table but silent so he didn't see but Swara sees the caller ID " Kavita".. she pressed her lips and inhale to feel her breathe... That she is alive and her heart is still beating..

Swara: Sanskar ji...
Sanskar: ( little annoy) what?
Swara: ji your phone..
Sanskar look at it and then sees her who was avoiding her eye contact. She look away at Uttara and serve her , telling her to eat..

Sanskar excuse himself and go from there.. Swara clutch the table edge to control her inner pain..

Two month leap:

Two months passed since that worse day , the day when swara came to know about Sanskar and Kavita.. but his behavior never change toward Swara. He always remain rude to her and sometime get angry for doing that or doing this.. Swara tried maximum to stay away from him but what she could do she also love him. She knew that one day she have to leave him and go so she just wanted to see him till and get some moments that she can store and live with it. She tried to friendship with him but he don't want.. Laksh was also same rude toward her.. Swara never say a single word to Sanskar but listen him when he say something that too rudely.. she just reply yes or no.. there is nothing called husband wife relationship between them.. they are not even stranger as someone behave little politely with stranger too but Sanskar never did.. Swara had to talk to him sometime due to AP or other family members to give something to him or ask something from him which she can't deny as they will get suspicious.. so she try to talk to him but only to get a rude reply or nothing as if she is no one..