Chapter2: Alexander Black

Harry did not answer, shocked, hesitant. His uncle would not lie to him, he knew it. But why ? How? He was completely destabilized. His life, even his identity, was shattered.

- Sirius, I think we need some explanation. Who is he ? Phineas asked, who refused to be silent in front of the stage.

The man did not answer him. He took Harry in his arms and sat down in one of the two chairs, the one facing Phineas's portrait. He did not let go of the child, whom he had put on his lap, with his eyes. His eyes sparkled, a broad smile adorned his lips. He watched her, stared at him, as if afraid to see him disappear.

- In any case, it's a Black. He looks like you Sirius.

Harry's appearance had indeed changed. Her bird's nest hair had flattened, giving a strange appearance to her hairstyle, adapting badly to smoother hair. His emerald eyes had given way to azure orbs. He had not grown up, his childish build had refined, the features of his face were rounded.

- Sirius? I do not understand. Dare to say Harry.

The man tore himself out of his contemplation of him who could only be his son. He understood his distress, he had to light it up. In a trembling voice, he began the story of his disappearance, the event that had so marked his life.

- Four years ago, on June 29, my wife gave birth to a little boy whom we called Alexander. We were delighted, happy as ever. But it did not last. Just after giving birth, while my wife was still holding her, a nurse came to take him, claiming postnatal checks. We were euphoric, we relaxed our caution. I wanted to accompany her, but the delivery was difficult and she advised me to stay with your mother. We never saw Alexander again. After a few minutes, we understood that something abnormal was happening. When the idea that we took away crossed our mind, it was too late. Your mother did not recover. She took refuge in her research. We did not separate, but seeing each other again just reminded us of our loss.

Sirius could not fully associate Harry with his missing child. He passed from possessive to indefinite, from my son to you, from him to you or from "my wife" to "your mother". His speech was chopped up with emotion. A few minutes passed, as Sirius resumed his contemplation of his son's face.

- I did not know anything about that Sirius. I did not even know you were married. Your mother will not be happy. A mudblood?

This again tore the man from his contemplation. A strange smile then appeared on his lips.

- It was a secret. No one except father knew about it. His identity allowed me to be burned with family tapestry and not disinherited.

Harry, or rather Alexander, turned to his father. So he was not the son of James and Lily Potter, Henry was not his brother. That explained a lot of things and made him feel guilty about a remorse that sometimes invaded him. He had never liked these people as a family, he had wished, their rejection had hurt him, but he had always felt different from them. He understood better the injustices between his old twin and him. It was normal, the Potters knew he was not one of them. In a real family, maybe there would have been no difference? All this changed absolutely everything in his life. And, the shock passed, he was all the happier. Sirius, his godfather, the only person in the world he loved, was actually his father. Better yet, he had no connection with those who had played the role of father and mother throughout his life. But this mother was an unknown.

- Sirius, will she want to see me?

The man watched for a moment, losing himself again in the strong emotions that assailed him. If he had listened, he would have remained like this for hours, contenting himself with contemplating it. But she had the right to know, he could not leave her any longer with this desperation born of the disappearance of her son, who occupied him himself even a few minutes ago.