Chapter10: A Painful Morning

When he opened his eyes, Draco Malfoy took a few seconds to remember where he was. Hogwarts, they had arrived at Hogwarts the day before and the day was already busy. In one evening, they had managed to get rid of most of their homes, Alexander had agreed to curb his magic today, the teachers had to watch them with his friend's little crisis during the night. meal and they did not even have a real confrontation with his cousin's older brother. For the moment, the only positive point remained the attitude of Zabini and Nott who had volunteered to be their roommates and he found quite friendly. Remained a problem, a big one, Katrina had complained a thousand times of the attitude of all the Blacks on waking and Draco felt that he was going to have to support a cousin who was definitely not in the morning.

He glanced at his magic awakening. Seven thirty, it was absolutely necessary to wake up Alexander who did not seem to hear his own alarm clock that had been ringing for a few seconds now. It was his own that had pulled him to sleep, Alexander making him sound much earlier because he had "some difficulty" in getting up. Sweet euphemism. He must have woken up the entire dorm now, except for his owner. More courageous than a griffondor, Draco sat up, sat down and grabbed the curtains that gave a little privacy to their sleep. He had to do it.

He found himself in front of Blaise Zabini, all sleepy, staring murderously at Alexander's bed, seemingly jealous of his ability to sleep despite the din of his awakening. He nodded to her. Theodore was still rubbing his eyes.

The young Slytherin pulled himself out of bed and made his way to his cousin. He pulled the curtains and sighed.

Alexander's alarm clock was screaming louder and louder, letting out shrill and exasperating music that would have brought the wisest wizard out of all meditation. With a furious gesture, he extinguished it, or at least he tried, the device not seeming to react to his magic. Certainly a gift from Katrina who wanted to be sure that Alexander would be the one who would turn him off and so he would be awake. She knew her son well enough to know that the sound would have no effect on him, but suspected that his roommates, exhausted, would help him wake up.

The Black son slept deeply and peacefully, buried under his duvet, his face adorned with a calm smile. That softened for a few seconds Draco, who rarely had the opportunity to observe him so, more loyal than a bastard, so he decided to help him get out of sleep calmly and without being abrupt. He placed a hand on his shoulder and gently shook and called his friend:

- Alexander, your alarm clock rings, you have to get up.

No effect. Strangely, the benevolence of the child began to crumble.

- Alexander. Hurry up.

He was not whispering anymore and was starting to shake him a little harder.

Moments later, the room rang out screams of awakening, but also those of Draco Malfoy who was not far from the nerve crisis.

- ALEXANDER! Wake up or I swear I'll kill you!

Finally, a movement responded to this threat. A hand pulled out of the bed and reached the alarm clock, extinguishing it immediately. Draco sighed with happiness. He had succeeded. He quickly disappointed when he realized that his comrade was not going to get up at all and seemed to be going back to sleep. It was necessary to intervene. Find something that would definitely pull him off sleep. Finally, the solution appeared to him.

- Alexander! Sophia is punished, she cries alone in the bathroom.

A dark tornado emerged from the bed and rushed into the bed and the heir Malfoy smiled, happy with his idea. Decidedly, the mornings did not announce any rest.