Chapter 3

*Chapter 3*

Zaron

This guy. I would've never guessed that he would just come straight through the door even though I told him I was busy.

Anyway, as soon as he fell asleep, we continued with our conversation from where we left off. We couldn't risk him finding out about us and everything behind it. It could not only get us in trouble but him too.

We had just called it a day when I saw him still sleeping on my couch.

"What are you going to do with him?" Memphis asked and laid a hand on my shoulder.

"I seriously don't know," I shrugged. "Whatever I'm going to do there is no way he'll let go of me." I mean if he knew how to locate my place then I'm pretty sure he could stalk me as easy as he claimed to last night.

"He's an interesting kid for sure," he chuckled and made his way to the door. "I'll be going," he said and opened the door. "What the- is that his car?" I could hear from outside. I frowned and made my way towards the door to see what he meant.

I already noticed the yellow car with black details on the front hood before I reached it but it was still something different when I stood in front of it.

"Amazing," I chuckled.

"Looks exactly like his car," he commented as I agreed. He made his way to his car and gave me a hand sign as a good bye which I copied before he drove away.

I looked back at the car for the last time and shook my head with a smirk as I turned back, closing the door behind me.

The kid was still sleeping with his sucker in his mouth when I was kneeling down to be on the same height as he was. He was really a quiet sleeper. I slowly stroked his soft hair out of his face and eyed his face. He was just a kid that happens to have too many colorful piercings on his face.

Red, yellow, green, blue and purple on his right ear. Orange, pink and maroon on his left. But his lip piercing was plain silver. And on top of that, he was dressing like an eight year old. Color blocking was his lifestyle, I guess.

I slowly grabbed the stick that was between his lips and pulled it out to throw it away. Is it even healthy to fall asleep with that at all? I frowned when I returned and noticed that he had moved a bit.

"Hey," I carefully tried to wake him up. "C'mon stand up," I said roughly when he didn't budge. He sat up and rubbed his eyes when they wandered around until they met mine. "I suppose that you got a good sleep."

He nodded when his arms were back around me. "Are we finally alone?" He muttered still half sleepy. I sighed at his clingy behavior.

"Why are you always hugging me? It's suffocating." I pulled his arms off my body and pushed them away.

"But you are so warm and comfortable," he mumbled. "And I like to hug," he shrugged as he stood up. "Zaron, I'm hungry. Will you make something to eat for me?" He looked up at me.

He was somehow cute.

When I realised what I just thought, I shook my head. I need to snap out of it. He was just a kid. I don't even know his name and here I am, calling him cute. He is rather cutely annoying.

I went to the kitchen, where I started to boil some water and pulled some noodles out when I felt arms wrapping around my torso which surprised me that I almost let the noodles fall.

"Jesus, don't do that!" I hissed but he didn't let himself get affected from it and just did as he pleased.

"Hey Zaron," he mumbled against my shirt which made it difficult to understand him. "When are we going on a date?"