Chapter 17

*Chapter 17*

Zaron

It was like the most cutest thing I've ever seen when I saw Quentin talking to Ruby who was by the way my niece. I didn't know that he could talk to kids like that. He seemed more like the harsh and ruthless one. But I guess the way he looked at her, spoke against it. Like he had never seen a little child before.

I smirked as I leaned against the door frame with crossed arms. "See, he is really good with seducing people. If it was me, that girl would rather slap me than give me a kiss," I sighed.

Liz chuckled at that. "Was it similar when he was trying to seduce you?"

"Nah not at all," I shook my head. "He was super persistent and clingy. He just decided on its own to go on a date with me and later on dragged me through the mall. And I had to prove for myself that he doesn't have even the slightest feeling of shame which is probably the most annoying and most difficult thing to deal with."

"What do you mean by that?" She searched for more details. "Would he dance half naked on the street if I told him to," she joked.

"He would," I nodded with a half smile. "Not that I would let him do that. He's probably wearing some pair of cheeky Victoria's secret underwear."

She laughed. "I wouldn't have guessed that you knew that brand."

"I haven't. So that tells a lot," I mumbled. "Besides he's super tempting. If he doesn't tempt me with his body than he does with his words. And me having average braincells of a man, you probably know what comes out of it."

"A nice boyfriend you picked out," she patted me on the shoulder before breaking out in a laugh. "Maybe I should go get some tips if you say he's that good," she chuckled.

I rolled my eyes as we returned to the dining table. "Did anything happen?" Mom assured. We both shook our heads and smiled. Despite having a confused expression they didn't question us about it and let it go.

"Anyway," Dad started. "That boy, I don't think he is a good choice. He's too young, is it even legal?" He exaggerated.

"He's eighteen, so it's fine. I wouldn't say it is easy dealing with him. Nor would I say that I completely understand him, because I don't, not at all. He does whatever he pleases without consideration. Though, I love being with him so it is definitely worth it," I smiled.

"I knew it, he really fucked up your mind," Henry commented. "Have you already done it now?"

"Henry! Work on your Language!" Mom warned him.

"What? You can't say that you are not the slightest curious, can you?" He said and turned to me. "Now have you or have you not?"

I shook my head. "No, I haven't. It's cause we have an agreement going on and till then it's not going to change."

"I can't believe all that is going on is serious. And I thought today was supposed to be about me but I guess you gave us all quite a shock, too. Showing up with someone who's wearing some pink jeans. Even I think it's too much," Liz sighed.

"At least you didn't have to meet him running around Zaron's house almost completely naked and all by himself," he rolled his eyes. "Don't you have any trust issues leaving him alone at your place? I mean he could possibly break or steal something, you could never know."

I shook my head. I honestly never once spent a thought about it. "He mostly only sleeps when I leave him at home. Besides I believe he's quite wealthy so there wouldn't be a reason to steal anything," I shrugged.

"He seems like a spoiled brat to me," Mom mumbled. I snorted at that. I would lie if I say that he wasn't. "Can he even live off by himself like cleaning or cooking?"