Chapter 27

*Chapter 27*

Quentin

We were discussing our final move with our gathered informations we had so far and were having a real headache from all the thinking. To get it straight, our goal is to disable the bomb or, in the best case, to make sure that it couldn't get as far as it was now. And that is by getting that capsule they were talking about which was probably the most difficult part in our case. The GRS capsule was the energie source of the bomb so by detaching it, the bomb would turn useless.

The map was spread out on the table while I was sitting on the floor, looking at it closely.

"Well judged by this map, I assume that they'd hid the bomb right there," I chewed on the wine gummie and pointed at the map.

"Huh why there? Right here would be the most practical. Seeing as there is no way anyone would be able to approach it without getting caught," Pixie said as Memphis agreed.

"Sure but, I still think it's there," I insisted. I was hundred per cent sure that they wouldn't hide it anywhere else. "Look, this building is their headquarter. What if the bomb accidently explodes and destroys everything within a radius of 500 feet? It would be a major loss for them."

"And? They would know what their doing, wouldn't they?" Collin crosses his arm.

"I suppose, that's why I think the bomb is there. Because in the worst case the explosion wouldn't take too much affect on the building. If I understood the diary correctly then I'd say all of this set up is a game of time. It's not about who has the better weapon, it's more like who is going to use the weapon first?"

"So you are saying, there is no assurance that the bomb will actually work?" Jane wondered.

"Nah, it probably does. Though the affect and the impact are unknown or not exactly at least," I licked my lips at the sweet taste on my lips.

"I don't get it, how would you know that?" Zaron frowned.

"Oh, it's because I've seen the blueprint of the bomb." I shrugged like it wasn't important. But that wasn't the case.

"You what?! The hell and you're coming with it now?" They agitated all of the sudden which I didn't think they would.

"Well, when we broke in that house last time I did find a few things and there was also that plan I took along which happened to be that bomb. Well I think it was," I explained.

"And where is it now?" Pixie looked like he was ready to strangle me if I didn't give him the answer immediately. But I was afraid he would't like the truth.

"Uh, yeah I may or may not have thrown it away," I hesitated.

"YOU threw it AWAY?" They screamed, scaring me at the same time.

"I didn't think it was important, I'm mean no one asked for it. So I thought-,"

"So you thought, you might as well just get rid of it," Zaron finished my sentence and groaned. "Damn. That's fucked up." A small sigh escaped his lips. "Fine, whatever. A good plan is more important now. What did you think of?" He thankfully changed the subject.

"So my main thought was to get there, fully disabling the bomb and leaving," I went on explaining everything I had in mind for us to get in and do what was planned without problems. "The problem though is the leaving part. There is a little gap right there and there where we'll need just a little time to escape, maybe some kind of red herring."

"What if I aimed for the guards to distract them for a second. That would be enough wouldn't it?" Jane proposed.

"Not good. One could easily locate you from the direction of your shots," Zaron shook his head.