Chapter 23

*Chapter 23*

Zaron

When we reached the hotel, the first thing we did was grab something to eat from the night buffet and then head straight to our room.

As soon as the door was closed behind my back, we continued the make out session from before, just more intensely. I immediately pressed him against the wall and pulled him into a hot kiss. Though when I let my tongue slip between his lips, he broke the kiss with a tiny smile.

"I'm taking a shower," he whispered before he was quick to leave for the bathroom. I huffed a few seconds after he disappeared behind the bathroom door and shook my head at the sudden move.

Sometimes I just wish to know what he was thinking. Even if it's the smallest thing.

After pulling my shoes off, I threw myself on the bed and shut my eyes in exhaustion. I would have almost fallen asleep if Quentin hadn't had come out the door in the right moment. The sound of the door clicking open, made me sat up in an instant as I saw Quentin standing there almost naked with half wet hair and a towel hanging of his shoulder.

"There I'm back," he grinned. "You shouldn't be sleeping now," he whined as I stood up, approaching him.

"You should properly dry your hair," I nagged and took the towel to gently rub his hair while I took the time to take a good look at it. "You dying your hair, was there a particular reason for that?"

"Uh, no not really. It looked cool having it in different colors but the moment I bleached my hair for this style. I lost more than half of the length of my hair, if not even more, so I decided to stop and let it grow back healthy again," he explained.

"Seriously? And how long was your hair before?" I frowned.

"It almost reached my chin," he remembered. "But they got quite long, didn't they? I mean for the fact that I already chopped them once." He sectioned a strand of his front hair and pulled it, checking the length. "See, they're reaching my nose now."

And I couldn't explain where it came from, but the moment he looked up to me, I had the irresistible urge to kiss him. Thus, I followed my desire and placed my lips on his again. He obviously didn't see it coming and stepped back where the towel on his shoulder then fell to the ground.

"Why so eager?" He managed to release even though my lips were still pressed against his.

"Don't know, tell me," I shrugged and embraced him as my arms got in contact with his smooth and warm body that caused a pleasing feeling blossoming in my stomach.

My hands shifted to his waist, also pushing him towards the bed until he bumped against the edge and fell in a lying position with me climbing on top of him. But the passionate kiss was still on. That was till I let go of him to continue kissing down his neck without the thought of consideration crossing my mind.

I nibbled on his ear when he slowly tugged me away from him. "That tickles," he giggled. It was like I could clearly feel my heart, melting away from his eyes. "Zaron?" Quentin frowned. I shook my head, not noticing that I had been spacing out on him longer than intended.

"Yeah?" I stroked his hair from his face and brushed his bottom lip with my finger tip.

"Is there something bothering you?" He had a concerned gaze. I looked at him for a second but I shook my head. Maybe I was a bit thirsty, I thought. So, when I got off of him, heading off to get myself a drink, I was stopped when Quentin called me back, or rather grabbed my attention with his words. "But I have something on my mind."

I returned to him with curiosity written on my face. "What is it?"

He slowly leaned forward to peck my lips and narrowed the distance between us. "I still want to sleep with you," his eyes were piercing me, "Now, to be honest."