Chapter 8

*Chapter 8*

Quentin

"Okay so since we were already talking about the topic, we should explain some things about us to you," Memphis started. "You probably wonder what we do and why we keep bothering with meetings or what we gain from all this."

"Oh I already know all of that," I waved away. "I just want to know in which case you are working on."

"Where do you know that from?" Zaron frowned.

"I already told you that I only go out with leaders. So of course I catch up a lot of things about gangs." Which didn't mean that I was allowed to go on any missions no matter how small they were. I was mainly just listening at times they were having meetings.

"Well at least we don't need to explain a lot. Everything you don't know will be probably answered soon," Memphis said. "So to get to our actual situation. We are looking for Mira John's diary," he stated.

"A diary?" Who the hell still writes diaries? "Wait how do you know that she has a diary?" I wondered.

"It was easy to find out after some pictures of her writing in it. But that isn't the difficulty in this case. The problem is how we should get the diary. We already figured the address but we need to come up with a good plan to sneak inside without getting caught. The building seems to be the meeting point of their gang and it's quite big which makes it a lot more difficult."

"What kind of building is it?" I wanted to know. "And I need more background information."

"Not sure what kind of building it is, but it's not some random house, probably an old factory or something similar. But Collin couldn't find a map so we are on our own. The break in was planned tomorrow at three-thirty AM. We have a total of one hour to find the diary before they change their shift because the building is strictly supervised. The only gap exist between their shifts."

"Mira John is the representative of the double A Don-Raler gang if you already have experience then you know what this means." I bit my lip. Double A? This was going to be more difficult then I thought.

To quickly explain it to you, popular gangs are usually rated. It starts from  D up to A. Special Gangs are rated as double A and the bigger gangs that are mostly in contact with the government even reach up to S. But judged in our situation double A is a large problem.

"Okay further more will be discussed as soon as we found the Diary." There was only one thing I didn't understand or rather two. What was so important about the diary and what are we going to gain from having it? But I didn't ask.

"I hope you at least got a good plan to get inside that factory because," I giggled. "This is really half assed." I dropped my head off the couch, seeing the world up side down.

"We know that!" Zaron hissed, making me shut up and sit back up as I looked at him with gaping eyes. "You have no idea how much I hate doing things half assed," he gritted his teeth and clenched his hand to a fist. "You as 'strategist' don't have no better idea on what we could do, am I right? We are running out of time."

"Of course not. I just want to observe first." Seriously, you could have been a better genius than Einstein but without information there was no way they could have come up with anything better than this.

"Okay so I assume that you guys are all ready for it," Zaron made sure. No one denied. "Good."

"Hey and what am I going to do," I pouted, feeling left out.

"You're going to stay by my side!" I didn't complain. If you ask me, I think that it was even a miracle that he agreed on me following at all.

***