Chapter 13

*Chapter 13*

Quentin

A few weeks quickly passed by where I mostly spend my time at home since Zaron didn't allow me to spend my time at his place. But I was not really mad about it, whether I had been there or not it wouldn't have changed the fact that I couldn't get to see him.

It made me really lonely. And that I didn't even know where he had been lingering around, didn't make it any better. So I couldn't just show up at his place since he wouldn't be there anyway.

I was even playing with the thought of him growing tired of me. I mean there is a high probability that he did, but I still couldn't believe it. I don't want to believe it. But there is no way around it.

Even my brothers were highly suspicious about it when they noticed that I have been more present than I used to.

"So did your boyfriend finally dump you?" Myles snorted. But I was not up for his hopeless attempts to upset me this time. I was already upset so it didn't change anything.

I just sighed as I let my head fall, sitting upside down on the couch. At that moment Ramon came through the door and stopped in tracks when he noticed the unusual mournful atmosphere. "What's up?" He frowned.

"He's lovesick," Myles snickered and shook his head as he left. Ramon cocked a brow and head over, taking a seat next to me.

"Lovesick, huh?" He repeated. "I never would have thought you could ever get a heartache because of some guy." I sat back up and looked at him with sad eyes. "I guess, this time it is really serious."

I throw myself at him and whined. "Ramon! What should I do? He won't text me back," I complained.

"I still don't understand. What is so special about him. He's just some other guy. You should finally concentrate on something that is really important, practice for example." I huffed and stand up. You really couldn't talk with Ramon. "H-hey, where are you going to?" he wondered, but I just ignored him and head over to my room.

I knocked the door close behind me and let myself fall on my bed as I looked on my phone. Still nothing. I closed my eyes and let my phone fall beside me, thinking that I could have my peace for a while but that was immediately proven wrong as soon as I heard a knocking sound before the door opened.

"Quentin." It was Jin. "The others are worrying about you, they said you aren't feeling good." He slowly approached me and sat next to me.

"Liar!" I outed. "Just say that they are making fun of me," I grumbled.

He chuckled with a bitter undertone and raised his hands in guilt. "Alright, alright I got it. So what happened, why're you lovesick? I thought you had finally settled down to someone trustworthy."

"You are misunderstanding something. I mean, he didn't do anything wrong. Even though you could consider ignoring me as something wrong but I just-," I took a deep breath and looked away. "I just miss him." It sounded so harmless but it didn't feel harmless at all. It felt like I just lost something very important to me, but at the same time, I did not. And it doesn't help that it's the first time feeling like that. "Besides, I really really indescribably want to have sex right now," I whined.

"So you haven't had sex with him yet?" He snickered. I gave him a slap, showing that I didn't mean it as a joke. "Sex is not the most important thing in relationships, you know?" It may not be but it's nevertheless still a huge part that comes along with it. "Just get yourself off, what's the deal?"

"I don't want to," I confessed.

"What do you mean, you don't want to?" He frowned.

"Because it's weird. I kinda get turned off the moment I realize that I'm touching myself." As soon as these words left my mouth, he remained silent, not knowing what to respond. "So now, the only thing I can do is wait." It's not like I had any other possibility besides cheating on him and nope, I'm definitely not gonna do that because I'm a loyal human being. Okay not quite... but sleeping with someone else is still a taboo.