Chapter 22

*Chapter 22*

Quentin

"I have a date, I have a date, I have a date," I summed when I put our bag in Zaron's trunk. After yesterday's meeting we didn't get to sleep that much so we decided to take turns while driving. It's going to take a few hours until we reached the place. And I was sooo excited.

If I didn't misunderstand then we are going to something like a super huge amusement park and it makes it even more exciting since I have never been to one. And we even booked a room in what seems to be a cute hotel.

It was almost 7 in the evening when we reached the hotel room, in which we planned to stay for a couple of days.

"Excited?" Zaron smirked when he pulled out the bags from the car and guided me inside.

"Yes! I can't wait," I smiled as we approached the counter where we simply checked in. Then some guy in his middle twenties was ordered to carry our bags and show the way to our room. His name was Spencer as I could read from his name tag. So, once we arrived we thanked Spencer before he left us the key to open the door ourselves.

And the moment we did, the first thing I saw was the bright light that shined through the large double door of the balcony, followed by the bed that was dressed in white sheets. So of course, the first thing I did after leaving my bag at the side was approaching the balcony to get a good glimpse at the view.

Zaron chuckled and closed the door behind his back before copying my actions. "Didn't think that it'll be so nice here," he smiled.

"Of course, it was me who chose it after all." I jokingly threw back my none-existent long hair and giggled. "Come on let's check the other rooms," I jumped back and eagerly opened the next door after getting back in.

"Don't let that energy go to waste, understand me! You'll need it for tomorrow!" He warned me while I inspected the bathroom and the little what seemed to be a kitchen.

"How long are we gonna stay again?" I wanted to know.

"Four days starting from today," he answered after throwing himself on the bed. I grinned, taking a lot of momentum and jumped on top of him. He immediately groaned at the sudden weight but still rolled his eyes with a tiny smile. "There's no reason to be so horny, babe," he joked.

"Don't call me babe." I nibbled on his earlobe and traveled down to his neck where I got too captivated by his sent that I instinctively buried my nose in his neck.

"You don't like it?" His voice was quiet and calming at the same time. I even almost forgot to reply once a warm hazy daze surrounded me.

"Nah," I mumbled and shook my head. It was just digging up old memories. "Call me by my name," I requested. "I am Quentin. So, call me by my name the way I call you by yours." My eyes weren't looking anywhere in particular as I drew circles on his chest.

"I'll see what I can do about that, babe," he purposefully stressed it, getting on my nerves.

"Zaron!" I whined and sat up. "Don't make me mad. I'll bite you," I warned.

"Bite?" He questioned with amusement in his voice. Therefore, I bit him, clenching the delicate skin of his neck between my teeth. "Ow, ow, ow! Let go," he tugged on my hair, causing me to let go of him.

"Bite," I clarified.

"Damn it," he hissed and rubbed the red turning spot before he slightly pushed me away to go look at it in the mirror. "What are you vampire?"

"I'm afraid not." I got up and followed him. "But if you want, we could try some Cosplay," I suggested. I never tried it before. It is probably fun. "But a vampire costume doesn't sound thrilling at all."