Chapter 32

*Chapter 32*

Ace

We were all perplexed when Quentin ran off to his room. Even I could see his eyes watering even though I wasn't standing close to him. What was all this about?

"Hey, guys did someone see the-" Myles came through the door when he stopped, realizing our situation. "What's going on here?" Jin stood up, probably leaving to chase after Quentin.

But it wasn't even five minutes where Jin returned with an upset expression. "He's not letting me in," he shook his head.

"Figured," I mumbled.

"Hey, what's happening?" Myles repeated in annoyance. Ramon put a hand on his shoulder to calm him down.

"Quentin's crying." Jin sighed as Myles' eyes widened. "What should we do?"

Everyone was looking around, trying to figure out what was best to do in our unusual situation. Unfortunately, it wasn't like we had experienced it with Quentin before. He was not someone to compare with which made it a lot more difficult. And regarding to the fact that he even refused talking to Jin, there wasn't much we could do.

"Nothing," I said. "We should do nothing. Let's just wait and see whether he calms down on his own."

"Right, and what are we going to do with him?" Ramon pointed at Quentin's boyfriend. "If Quentin's crying because of him then I'd suggest throwing him in the dumpster."

"Ramon! This ain't funny," Jin snapped. "Just leave him, he's going to wake up soon anyways." He'll have to. Normally, it wasn't in our position to comfort Quentin. We didn't have anything to do with it nor had a clue of what had happened.

Eventually, Myles and Ramon left the room after settling for doing nothing at the moment. Jin, though, he was still a little uneasy. "What is it?" I rolled my eyes.

"He changed," he stated. "No, he will change. What if he ends up like Raven?"

I huffed at that. "I doubt it." There may be a chance that he will but out of experience I really doubted that. "But sure is that he'll go his own way." It's not like I haven't assumed that already.

As the time passed by, neither did anyone hear from Quentin nor did Zaron wake up. And even I was getting impatient. So I stood up, having in mind to talk to Quentin. Even if he wasn't going to talk with me, I had to at least make sure that he was fine.

Thus, I knocked on his door when I pressed my ear against it to grasp any sounds. One could still clearly hear the sobbing from the room. "Quentin, it's me," I started.

"Go away!" His voice cracked in the middle of his crying. So he still didn't stop.

"What so you are just gonna stay there forever and cry? Ain't gonna change a damn thing, you know? At least face it!"

"Go away!" He repeated.

"This ain't about me. I don't have a say in this but there is still someone waiting for you here." Then he was quiet. "Quentin, I know very well how much you love him. Are you just going to let that go?"

It was still quiet only that his sobbing stopped. "And what if I did? He'll be fine just as well as without me."

"Quentin!" I throw a punch against the door. "What the fuck is wrong with you? You're not being yourself anymore."

"After what happened today, how should I look him in the eyes," he whispered. "I can't even look at myself now." And then he started crying again. This wasn't getting anywhere, I realized and gave up on it. I returned back to the living room where Jin was still watching Zaron until he noticed me.