What Should I Write Next?

Hello my wonderful readers! Thank you so much for coming on this journey with me. I hope you have enjoyed this world I have created and the path that I have sent Legolas on.

I am happy to announce that I would very much like to continue to write for this version of Legolas, and possibly even other characters. Now that I am in college, I do have more free time to write and honestly I have really gotten back into writing itself. I have more inspiration than I ever had before so I am going to make the most of this and write more for all of you.

With that being said, I would appreciate it very much if you all could give me feedback in the sections I am setting up below. I have some ideas for sequels or prequels, and maybe even some for other characters. There is also one that is for you guys to give me ideas that you have or think I should write about.

Leave comments on them and I will take a look at what you guys say, then come back with another post in this book about what you should all expect. Here we go!

Prequel Idea: Follow the story of the Mirkwood Royals, going through the early life of Legolas along with both of his parents. Towards the end of this we will see what actually happened to the Queen that resulted in the loss of her life and the cracking of Thranduil and Legolas' hearts.

Sequel Idea (Good Legolas): Eruheran comes back, looking to complete his mission. As some had said before, Legolas' now adult mind has blocked the traumas from his childhood, not completely remembering everything that actually happened. Due to this he ends up helping out his past kidnapper on a journey he believes is for the better of his people. However, things quickly fall apart and Eruheran's true nature comes to light. Will his friends and family be able to save him in time?

Sequel Idea (Dark Legolas): Eruheran comes back, proposing a journey to Legolas. Knowing that the younger elf has not completely forgotten the past and lives with a clouded mind due to the darkness surrounding his home, he plans to take advantage of the Prince's fragile mind, luring him to the Dark Lord's side. Agreeing to come with his past kidnapper, Legolas experiences a struggle within himself on what is right and wrong, warring between the light and dark. Will his friends and family be able to bring him back to the side of the free peoples of Middle-Earth, or is the future of their world doomed forever?

Other Ideas: Have anything you want to see? Something different with Legolas in the future? Something with the twins? Something with Legolas and the twins? Anything else? If you have any ideas for me, comment them on here! Doesn't matter what it is, just let me know and I may write about them. Who knows, really? Anything is possible.

I am willing to write more than one story, so please leave comments on what you would like to see. Like I said before, I will eventually come back with another post in this book announcing my plans followed by the start of whatever that (or those) shall be.

Thank you all so much for reading and I look forward to hearing what you have to say!

Love, Zelinith