And The Next Thing(s) Will Be...

Thank you guys so much for all the responses about what I should do with this series next. You guys are the greatest.

I have decided to focus mainly on a sequel, one that will be a combination of the good and dark versions that I had given ideas about. Also, the prequel will most likely not become its own stand alone story, but will be incorporated into the sequel as flashbacks at key points for Legolas.

On another note, as I was writing the summary for my sequel to The Ghost Warrior, I realized that I may end up writing another story after that. The reasoning behind this is that I could go off of where I want this sequel to end and bring it into the War of the Ring in a sequel that follows that one. I'm not 100% sure yet, but it could be really cool. We will see what everyone thinks after this sequel I will begin writing ends. Don't want to get to ahead of myself.

But back to the sequel, I will have the first chapter posted directly after this current and last chapter is posted here for The Ghost Warrior. If you are reading this after time has passed from me posting this chapter, then I can guarantee that the first chapter of the sequel is posted.

The name of this sequel is The Shadow Warrior and here is the summary for it:

Eruheran has returned once more, centuries after Morohtar played his game with the Mirkwood Prince, planning to complete his mission. Now a full grown adult, Legolas agrees to a journey with his previous kidnapper, his mind having blocked the childhood traumas he faced long ago. As he follows Eruheran, believing that they are going to help his father's people, Legolas begins to struggle within himself as memories come back and the other's true nature comes to light, corrupting the younger elf. Will the Peredhel twins and their foster brother Estel be able to save Legolas before Eruheran destroys his mind completely, or will they lose to the power that is that of the Dark Lord?

I'm really excited to write this and can't wait for you guys to read it. Thank you so much for making this possible. Without you readers I don't know if I would have the confidence in my writing to make new stories. Seriously, you all mean the world to me. Whether or not you decide to follow this storyline or read any of my other stories I have already written or plan on coming out with soon, thank you for reading this.

With lots of love and joy, Zelinith

PS: Here's a little response to everyone who commented (as of posting this chapter). I took your considerations seriously and wanted to let you know that I did in fact read and appreciate your thoughts. Thank you!

For @IamTheNightWalker, yeah there will definitely be struggles with darkness for Legolas up ahead, you will just have to wait and see in the sequel. :)

For @edylizza10, the prequel is going to be combined into the sequel, and it will mainly be a good Legolas, just with some darkness because I can't not write a dark Legolas. :)

For @pinterest101, drama is what I live for in my stories, can't you tell? And yes, the twins will definitely be a main feature in the sequel because I do adore them very much. :)

For @jillian_d, the prequel will be added into the sequel, and it will mainly be a good Legolas, just with some hints of dark because I can't resist. :)

For @BrittanyBobo7, I did decide to combine the two sequel ideas together to make one that I'm happy with, along with the prequel as well. Also, I am so happy you enjoyed this book and are happy to see a sequel! :)

For @jojojojomo, I agree that Aragorn needs to be incorporated, so in the sequel you will see his late teens/early twenties self. :)

For @elleleth, I can't not have some kind of dark Legolas so there will be bits of that included in the sequel for certain! :)

For @brightflamee, your words were so kind and motivating to read. It's not often I have people who tell me that they thoroughly enjoy my dark writing and say it in such a way. Thank you so much for that, it meant a lot. And of course, there will be some dark Legolas in the sequel, have no fear. :)

And for @SaphiraCrystal36, your idea about combining the prequel and sequel together was something I had never considered, and honestly I love it. I think it will be used as flashbacks for when Legolas is struggling within himself, showing us both happy and sad times for him. Also, I am glad you love my stories and hope you enjoy the sequel. (And I'm glad I've managed to make a unique version of Legolas.) :)

Once again, thank you to everyone who comments or private messaged me, you are all the reason I continue to write. I can't wait for you to read the sequel!

Love, Zelinith