Stray Kids {oneshot - dating game}

#2 - Credit to Is it a dolphin, is it a goat? No it's Chenle ⬇️

My Answers:
Alarm clock + borrows your pencil = Felix
Walks to school, takes food, pouts = Woojin
Maths help + walks you home = Changbin
Shares your textbook = Chan
Offers his pencil, secret admirer + gets locked out of his locker = Hyunjin
Lunch squad = Chan Han Changbin (3racha)
Shares food + chills after school = Seungmin

~

"Wake up~" you slowly opened your eyes as you heard the deep voice.

"Is that you Woojin?" You mumbled sleepily, assuming it was your best friend who always walks with you to school.

A pillow suddenly hit your face, "No it's your adorable little brother Felix."

You scoffed and sat up, "Adorable? You've got to be kidding me..."

"Love you too sis~" he sang as he headed towards the door, "Oh by the way Woojin hyung's waiting downstairs for you."

You quickly got dressed into your uniform, brushed your teeth and put on some make up before running down the stairs.

"Don't run so fast! You'll get hurt." Woojin reminded you with a cute smile. He grabbed your backpack and swung it onto his shoulder, "Are you ready to go?"

"Yeah, I just need to put my shoes on." You said as you held onto his arm for balance and slipped your shoes on.

"So, do you still get those love notes in your locker?" He asked curiously as you started walking to school.

"Yeah... I wonder who keeps giving me them." You said blushing slightly.

Woojin randomly began dancing, "This is so exciting - my best friend has a secret admirer!"

"Shh! He might be near us!" You said embarrassed, using your hand to cover his mouth.

"Ok ok I'll stop." He said eventually as you entered the school gates. "I'll see you at lunch, text me if anything exciting happens." He grinned before he went to his classroom.

As usual, you approached your locker and found Hyunjin standing next to it. "Locked out of your locker again?" You asked him.

He nodded sheepishly before saying, "And this is why I'm glad I gave you my spare key."

You laughed, "I seriously don't know how you forget to bring the key every single day."

"It's just so small, I know it's in my room somewhere but I always forget to look for it." He said as you passed him the key.

After opening your own locker, another pink note fell out. You blushed as you read the cute compliments, then suddenly you realised something. "Hyunjin, you've been standing near my locker for a while right?"

"Err yes?"

"Did you happen to see anyone putting a note into my locker?"