Break Up Prank {reaction}

Stray Kids reaction to you pulling a mean prank on them...

Opening Context:
You pull out your phone one morning and call him. "Hey, we need to talk." He could tell by your serious tone that something was wrong. He immediately agreed for you to come over to the dorm.

You sat him down on the couch and sighed, "I'm just going to be honest with you. I've had so much stress recently with my school work - I can't handle all the pressure of being a good student and being a good girlfriend, so after a long time of deciding... I think we need to break up."

"W-what?" He whispered, desperately looking up to your tear-stained face.

"I'm so sorry for doing this to you, especially the day before your birthday." You quickly wiped your tears away and pulled out a 'goodbye' card, "I wrote down some of my favourite memories with you inside, I hope we can still be friends." You said as you passed him the card.

He shakily opened the envelope before reading the message inside:

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY! Did you fall for my prank? I love you so much! ❤️
(P.S. the members made me do this, please don't hate me!)"

Chan:

• can't hide his shock as his mouth drops open

• breathes a sigh of relief and reads the card a few more times just to make sure

• "I can't believe my members made you do this... I thought I raised them better than this! But no, this is how they repay me?!" He rants as he shakes his head in disbelief

• "And don't be silly Y/N - I could never hate you."

Woojin:

• looks up at you slowly and keeps a blank face

• "Wow... you almost had me for a second there. I don't know whether I should be angry or impressed..."

• the prank doesn't really affect him that much though - "Alright, that was fun. Now let's go on our date, I booked us a reservation at my favourite chicken restaurant!"