Hyunjin {oneshot}

A/N Sorry it's late but here's a Valentine's Day Oneshot for you! 💝

And it also kinda celebrates Hyunjin graduating from high school! 😊

_

Hyunjin was the legendary heartbreaker of your school. He was brutal to say the least when it came to rejecting girls.

But I guess that when you're as popular as he is, and you receive about twenty confessions a day, it makes sense to be picky.

You had the pleasure of being in Hyunjin's close circle of friends, so you basically got to hear a new rejection story everyday.

To be honest, they're quite funny when you're not the victim. But that's exactly why you won't ever let him know your true feelings for him, because what's the point if you're just going to be added to his pile of girls as well?

"Wait, you said what to her?" You asked shocked, causing him to repeat his words.

"My girlfriend was jealous of Kkami so she asked me to pick between her and 'the dog', and I just told her that I didn't know what the difference was between them." He said shrugging.

Jisung gasped, "So you basically called her a dog?"

Hyunjin nodded, "Actually, I think that was more offensive to Kkami. I feel bad for comparing her to that bitch."

"Damn, what did she do to you?" Felix asked, since Hyunjin usually didn't take his words this far.

"She was just a rude person, I didn't like her. And she kept speaking badly about Y/N, so I had to break up with her of course." He muttered, swiftly avoiding your eye contact in the process.

"Me? What was she saying?" You asked surprised and slightly embarrassed.

"Nothing you need to know, just forget about it." He brushed it off quickly as he stood up from his desk and left the room.

"Well anyways, speaking of depressing love lives, I still have never been confessed to." Jisung pouted, and unfortunately you were the first person he made eye contact with. "Y/N! Do you have something you want to tell me?" He asked, batting his eyelashes crazily, making you laugh.

"Jisung, I do love you... but it's a no from me." You said before ruffling his eccentric blue hair.

"Hmm, I guess I expected that. After all, everyone knows that you're madly in love with Hyunjin." He sniggered.

You felt the heat rising to your cheeks, "No I'm not, don't be ridiculous."

"Y/N loves Hyunjin~ Y/N loves Hyunjin~"

"Shut up before he comes back in." You glared - and let's just say that it didn't take that much intimidating for him to stop after that.

Everyone quickly sat down again as the teacher arrived to give the announcements. "A reminder that the Valentine's Day Dance is this Saturday! The only rule is that it's 'girls ask boys' this year. The final chance to buy tickets is at noon in the cafeteria today."