Changbin {one shot}

OMG THEY'RE ALREADY HAVING ANOTHER COMEBACK!! I am YOU 😱 I didn't expect it so soon - I thought it would be like next year 😂

Anyway, I hope you enjoy the imagine!

You had a sort of peculiar relationship with Changbin. It was like you two were dating, but it wasn't official, and you never had skinship but you both knew that you liked each other and you hung out a lot.

Like today, for example. You were just chilling on the sofa at the SKZ dorm watching a kdrama together. You often did this in the winter, cuddled up in blankets, each with a hot chocolate in your hand.

The other members had gone to the JYP building for their recording session and had been there since this morning, but Changbin was still recovering from a sore throat, so they decided it was best not to risk straining his voice.

You couldn't help but shiver as you put your empty mug down on the table, resulting in your arm becoming a victim to the cold air. You quickly put your arm back under the blanket and rubbed it to try and warm up again.

Changbin noticed and shuffled closer to you without hesitation, sharing his blanket by draping half of it on top of yours. You were also grateful for the extra body heat.

"How do you guys sleep at night? I thought your manager said he was going to get the heating fixed." You mumbled.

"Yeah I think he forgot about it. We just sleep in two layers of clothing plus three blankets." He replied simply and you wouldn't be surprised if he was telling the truth - it was literally like a freezer in this dorm.

As you continued to watch the drama, you squealed as the male lead began leaning in to kiss the girl. "Oh my god this is so cute!" You said whilst hugging a pillow tightly.

"Wait you like cringy stuff like that?" Changbin asked surprised, turning to face you.

"Yeah, it's a bit cringy but it still makes my heart race for some reason." You grinned happily as you stared at the TV.

Suddenly Changbin moved towards you, leaving his face only a few inches away from yours. "Like this? Does this make your heart race?" He asked in a quiet whisper.

Your eyes widened but your thoughts just screamed, 'YES MY HEART IS EXPLODING RIGHT NOW'. The blood rushed to your face as you stared back at him in shock. What is he doing? Is he going to kiss me? What do I do?

But then in the next second, he just moved back to where he was sitting and chuckled to himself.

Why is he laughing? I guess he didn't actually want to kiss me and it was just a joke... Why am I so disappointed?

Changbin smiled at your confused face, "What's up? Did I actually make your heart flutter?" He asked raising an eyebrow.

You looked away embarrassed, "No... I just... I was surprised, that's all." You mumbled quietly. "Anyway I'm kinda tired now so I'm gonna head home." You said standing up and grabbing your coat.

"Woah wait a second." Changbin immediately grabbed your arm as he noticed your change in tone. "I didn't mean to make you feel bad or anything, I was just messing around with you." He quickly explained, looking at you seriously.