Intro: Stray Kids {oneshot} [SKK👪]

⭐️ Prologue for [SKK] series: ⭐️
"What happens when Stray Kids' teenage children are forced to hang out together during a reunion concert...?"

A/N I know people aren't going to like this series compared to my other chapters, but hopefully you guys can still give it a chance! ☺️

So basically this oneshot is an introduction for new characters (stray kids' teenage children). It takes place after they have disbanded and have new jobs.

It's not realistic, but I gave the kids English names to make it easier, and matched it with the 1st letter of the member's name so you can remember who's who:

Woojin ➡️ William (boy) 19
Chan ➡️ Charlotte (girl) 18
Minho ➡️ Mark (boy) 17
Changbin ➡️ Charlie (boy) 16
Hyunjin ➡️ Hannah (girl) 15
Jisung ➡️ Jessica (girl) 15
Felix ➡️ Freddie (boy) 14
Seungmin ➡️ Sam (boy) 13
I.N ➡️ Isabella (girl) 13

_

It had already been 10 years since Stray Kids had disbanded, but they all decided that it would be a great idea to have a reunion concert, in Seoul, for their fans.

Everyone had always kept in touch, but of course, it wasn't the same. Felix had moved back to Australia, Jeongin moved closer to his family in Busan, and the members who stayed in Seoul were very busy doing various activities.

Minho and Hyunjin had become actors, Seungmin and Woojin were TV presenters, and 3Racha had stayed in JYP as rap teachers and songwriters for the company.

Although, the biggest change was that they all had their own families now...

So on March 25th, the nine families arrived one by one to the concert's venue and began piling into a large room backstage.

The Stray Kids members had already met up with each other several times before, since they obviously had to rehearse together for the concert.

Their wives had also known each other for a long time as well, so everyone got along nicely. (A/N I actually thought about making their wives Twice but that would be too messy lol)

But of course, these things aren't so easy for teenagers...

"I don't wanna be here dad!" Freddie whined as he was being dragged into the room by Felix, "I don't even know how to speak Korean!"

"Don't worry, they can all speak a bit of English, and if there's any problem's just speak to Charlotte." Felix said as he finally managed to get the boy inside.

The girl turned around as she heard her name, "Hi uncle Felix, Freddie! I haven't seen you guys since we visited Australia last year."

Felix grinned, "You should tell your dad to come back more often. I think he's losing his Aussie-ness without me by his side!"

"He's also less fun without you around." She laughed back happily, causing Felix to wish that he had a sweet daughter instead.