Jisung {oneshot} pt.2

A/N sorry it took so long, but here's part 2! You can go and re-read the 1st part if you need to! ^-^

It was the next Saturday and once again, you and your friend were getting ready for another party.

She looked at you suspiciously, "I can't believe you just volunteered to come after I literally had to beg you last week." She paused and suddenly gasped, "Did you meet a guy and not tell me about it?"

"Kinda, but not really." You casually shrugged as you just put on some concealer.

She turned around surprised, "No way, who is it? Did you just talk? Did you kiss?!"

You laughed, "Calm down, it was just Hyunjin's brother and I chilled in his room because someone left me and I got bored."

"I really didn't mean to leave you by the way, I don't even remember anything after the first few drinks... and I've also never heard of Hyunjin having a brother before, are you sure it was him?"

"Yep that's what he told me anyway... They seem to have completely opposite personalities though, so that's probably why he doesn't get talked about." You assumed.

She nodded in return, "Interesting. What's his name?"

You hesitated as you realised that he never actually told you before. "Umm I don't know, but he definitely exists I swear!" You said making her laugh. "Oh he was the guy who helped you out of the door last week." You reminded her.

She shook her head, "Nah I was out of it, I won't be able to remember. Just show him to me when we get there." She said.

She took another hour to get ready whilst you just played on your phone. Since you weren't really going there for the party, you thought that there wasn't much point in dressing up too much, so you just put on some light makeup and a simple black dress.

Your friend looked over at you, "Do you want me to give you a bold eye look or some red lipstick? I'm sure that will really make him fall for you." She grinned already rooting around in her bag.

"I'm not trying to seduce him, he's just someone I like talking to. Besides, we'll probably just be hanging out in his room, so there's no need to be all dolled up."

She immediately wiggled her eyebrows, "Taking it to the bedroom already huh?"

You quickly threw a pillow at her, "You know what I mean!"

"Alright whatever, so shall we go then?" She asked causing you to nod and follow her out the door.

Meanwhile, at Hyunjin's house, his brother Jisung was extremely stressed before the party. Unlike you, he had decided to put in three times as much effort into his appearance than usual.

Last week he was so calm when meeting you, but as the days passed by, the more he thought about you, and the more nervous he got as the weekend approached.

After tearing his whole wardrobe apart, he picked out a white shirt and jeans in the end, along with gelled up hair and a lot of cologne.

Hyunjin coughed as Jisung walked past him downstairs, "Geez are you using my cologne? You sprayed way too much on... but you might want to put on some deodorant though, you're already sweating." He said as he gave his brother a strange look.

"I am?" He asked worriedly as he wiped his forehead quickly.

"What's up with you? Aren't you just staying in your room as normal?" Hyunjin asked confused.