Bang Chan {oneshot}

"If you're my baby girls then does that mean I'm your... daddy- UHHH"

Warning: don't look at the pic if you can't handle being attacked...

Lol just a short, cute midweek imagine for you STAYs ☺️ Enjoy!

_

You arrived at the usual practise room to visit your boyfriend Chan, but for the third time that week, the other members simply apologised and told you that he wasn't there.

You didn't like being nosy when it came to his private life. Well, because it's private, and you respected that. It's just that recently he hadn't contacted you as much, so you started to become a bit more worried.

You headed towards their dorm like the members had recommended, but there was no answer at the door. You rang his phone and there was still no reply, so you decided to just use the spare key that Woojin had passed you earlier, since he had given you permission to enter.

You walked in cautiously, feeling bad that you were sort of spying on him right now. But you were also quite worried about where he was, and what he was getting up to, since even the members said that they hadn't seen him all day.

The house seemed quiet and empty so you assumed that he wasn't in, but then suddenly there was an odd shouting noise that made you jump.

Afterwards, you quickly froze. Was it Chan? Or was it a burglar? Or was it Chan screaming because of a burglar?

The thoughts tossed about in your mind, as you wondered if you'd be brave enough to step closer to the source of the commotion.

In the end, you found yourself standing outside of Chan's room, certain that someone was still inside there.

Your eyes widened as the next sound you heard was different. It was a sort of moaning noise, and it sounded like it had come directly from Chan's mouth.

You leaned your ear closer to the door as you waited for the next clue. Another short moan before some shuffling followed.

You had definitely heard that sound before, so it didn't take long for your fear to turn into anger as you quickly jumped to conclusions. But what girlfriend wouldn't do that when her boyfriend has been all secretive lately... right?

A frown stayed on your face as you placed your hand anxiously on the doorknob getting ready to turn it.

1, 2, 3...

The door swung open and you immediately began shouting, ready to prepare for the worst. "Chan what the fucking hell do you-"

You looked around the room expecting to see a girl, but it was just Chan, sitting alone in his desk chair. His cute puppy-dog eyes staring up at you surprised.

"W-what were you doing?" You asked, trying to play it off casually.

"I... I've just been adding some extra adlibs onto the new song I'm working on." He explained calmly, as he pointed to his computer screen and microphone setup.

"Oh. That's cool..." you trailed off shyly, embarrassed that you had just barged in like that.

"Why? What did you think I was doing?" He asked curiously, a mischievous glint showing in his tired eyes.

You awkwardly scratched the back of your neck, hoping that your face wasn't turning a bright shade of red. "Uh... it sounded like you were in pain. I thought you might have fallen or something."

"Oh, you were so concerned that you decided to curse at me as soon as you walked in the door?" He asked raising an eyebrow cockily.

You rolled your eyes, "Okay fine. I thought you had a girl in here - I'm sorry."

He shook his head in disbelief, "You know I only want to do that with you Y/N. I can't believe you have no faith in me."

"It's not my fault you're so irresistibly handsome and charming! You could easily lure in any girl that you wanted to and throw me away in a second." You defended yourself quickly. He was an idol after all.

He looked at you disappointedly, before he pulled you closer to him and held your hands. "I told you to stop thinking like that. You're the only girl I care about, and that's final - got it?" He asked you firmly, yet his expression remained soft and sincere.

You nodded and gave him a small peck on the lips, "Got it."

Moments later, you looked around again at his messy bedroom that had transformed into his personal music studio. "It wasn't just me by the way, the members were worried too." You said suddenly, noticing the empty cups of coffee laying around, as well as his dark circles, emphasised my his pale skin.

He sighed, "I know it's not good to stay cooped up in here all the time, but I've been getting writer's block whenever I go to the company. All my ideas suddenly flow back to me when I'm in the comfort of my own room. And you know what I'm like — once I've got an idea, I can't stop until it's finished. But you don't have to worry too much, I've almost completed the song now, so I'll be back to my normal self soon." He told you with a small smile, but you could see straight through it - you could only see all the hard-work and passion that he had dedicated to this one song, as well as the sleep he sacrificed along with it.

You immediately hugged him, "I'm so proud of you Chan. You worked so hard to achieve your dreams, and now you're working even harder to inspire others to do the same. I really admire you."

He chuckled at your sweet compliments before giving you another kiss, "Thank you Y/N, it means a lot."

_

I got this idea after constantly being attacked by Chan's moans... lol I'm weird I know...

And also there's that one time when Minho thought Chan and Changbin were fighting, but they were actually recording bg noises for 3rd eye 😂

Anyways, please vote and comment! 👍🏼

- Lucy 💕