Seungmin {one shot}

🌟 For PrincessFayeInPink 🌟

"Guys do you think Y/N likes me back?" Seungmin asked his friends randomly.

They all turned to look at him. "Y/N? Is she the girl over there that keeps looking at us?" Woojin asked pointing across the cafeteria.

"Yeah that's what's confusing me. She always looks over at me, but when I say hi or ask her a question, she doesn't really say much back."

"She's probably just shy - it's a sign that she likes you. You should ask her out." Chan reassured him.

"Nah I don't think so." Han said shaking his head, "The problem is that Seungmin's too nice. You need to play hard to get, otherwise she'll just think of you as a friend and nothing more."

"Really? I guess I never thought about it like that." Seungmin nodded thoughtfully.

Meanwhile Chan simply sighed as he wondered why his friends never listened to him; yet they always come crawling back to him when it goes wrong...

Just before your lesson started, you quickly fixed your hair as you noticed Seungmin walking into the classroom.

He usually approaches your desk first and starts a small conversation with you before the teacher comes in, but today was different.

He didn't even look at you.

You had to admit that you were disappointed. As quite a shy, antisocial person, it had taken you a while to build up the courage to speak to a guy, especially one that you had a crush on. But Seungmin's kind personality had improved your confidence, so for him to ignore you suddenly was quite strange.

Maybe he's just not feeling well today.

But it was like that everyday for the next week. How could someone go from constantly smiling at you, to completely ignoring you?

Did I do something wrong?

Even when you sat next to him in lessons or greeted him in the mornings, he just turned his head the other way as if he hadn't heard you.

Why are teenage boys so confusing? I guess I'm just going to give up and be alone forever...

Eventually you stopped trying to get Seungmin's attention, and he didn't really seem to care or notice anyway.

"Chan hyung~" Seungmin whined as he approached his friend.

"Yes? What's wrong?" He asked as he noticed the boy's worried expression.

"I should have listened to you about Y/N, Han's advice isn't working." He complained, meanwhile Chan tried not to show his blank expression, as he knew this was going to happen all along.

"It's okay, I'll help you fix this." He said as he patted Seungmin on the back.

The next day you noticed a small card on top of your desk, labelled with your name. You curiously picked it up and read the message inside, which just simply said 'I'm sorry - Seungmin".

You quickly turned around towards the direction of Seungmin's desk, but you were surprised to see that he was already standing right in front of you.

"Hi." He smiled shyly at you.

"Hi." You replied back confused, although this was how most of your conversations went with Seungmin.

"Ok, I'm just going to be confident and say what I'm thinking." He said, but it sounded more like he was just talking to himself.

You nodded and let him continue.

"Firstly, I'm so sorry for being such an idiot. Secondly, I really like you, but I was too shy to say it out loud before and I also didn't know if you liked me back. So then my friend Han told me that girls like bad boys, which is why I started to ignore you, but it really hurt me to do that and I felt so bad. Then I went to my other friend Chan who-"

"-you've lost me Seungmin... what are you trying to say exactly?" You asked confused as it felt like he was going to ramble on forever.

"I really like you, do you think you can forgive me for being so mean? He asked hopefully.

You immediately smiled, "Of course I can forgive you, I'm just glad to have the old Seungmin back."

"Really? That's great, I've missed talking to you." He grinned widely.

"And also, I've always liked you too." You told him blushing.

He suddenly gasped, "You do? Wow, Chan's going to be so proud of me- uh I mean, that's good because now we can start going on dates!" He said, his smile somehow getting even bigger, causing you to laugh at his cuteness.

Now this is the sweet Seungmin that I'm used to...

_

Hi guys, I hope you liked this imagine!

I also have another Stray Kids book which I update a lot more frequently, so please check it out! 👌🏼😊

- Lucy 💕