Chapter One:

This book is MATURE. There might be unsettling scenes. Thank you

Book created on- September 7th

Every chapter will have a date

(BOOK IS UNDER EDITING AT THE MOMENT. New readers, all chapters are being republished, the book is NOT finished though. The dates, estimated updates and comments may be all confusing. - August 14th 2019 Author)

Music: Bottom of The Deep Blue Sea - Missio
Y/N (POV)

I rubbed my eyes as i tried to stay awake. It was math class with Mr Roberts.

He was so boring.

He didnt even care if we slept or not, but it was my first day at this school. I couldnt just sleep already. I had recently moved to a new place.

My parents sent me to my aunts house. But.....she was rarely home so it was pretty much like i was moving into my own house

I had friends in my old school.....

But i had no choice...I had to move. I couldnt even give them my opinion on the matter.

Suddenly the bell rang.

I sighed as i packed my bags and left to my lockers. It was the end of school now. I was free, yet i still felt trapped.

As i made my way to my lockers I stopped to see two girls standing by beside my locker. I took a deep breath and walked to my locker to throw all my textbooks inside.

"Hey. You're new right?"

I panicked and looked at me in confusion. Were they talking to me? Nobody wanted to talk to me today, I had assumed that friends on a first day wasn't possible. I nodded at their question

"My names Tessa and this is my bestfriend Freya." the brunette girl smiled at me.

"My name is Y/N." i smiled back. I kept my panicking at a low minimum since I didn't want to scare them away with my weirdness.

We had a small conversation, they were pretty nice. The more we spoke the more comfortable I became.

"Wanna sit with us at lunch tomorrow?"

...

"Yes please." I grinned with happiness.

.....

....

Time passed and i was happy. I had made two new friends.

Tessa and Freya.

I walked home cheerfully for once. We talked and talked all together. We even went out to eat together. Nobody even realized when it began to turn dark outside.

When i had made it home, I obviously knew that my aunt would not be home. I sat down and changed immediately into my sleep wear. I needed to finish up some homework, watch youtube then go to bed.

I was full even though we only ate junk food at Mcdonalds. When i had made it to my living room i instantly got hit with a bad feeling.