Chapter Eight:

Music: 7 rings - Ariana Grande

Feb 18th 2019.

Is there such thing as too many updates?

Y/N

I sat on one side of the couch while he sat on the other side. I cautiously did my math homework while keeping my eye on him. I had no idea what this SHIT WAS WTF.

I looked at the math problems in distress. He seemed to notice as he tried to peak at the questions.

"Dude. You suck at math" he snickered

"shut up" I grumbled with annoyance.

I wrote down my work and put down my answer, but I was then met with a disapproving look from Jeff.

"Oh my god. If you're so smart then why don't you do it??" I threw the homework and pencil onto his hands. He gave an arrogant smile that made me feel weird.

He chuckled as he began to do the questions. After only a few minutes he finished the entire sheet. He dropped the pencil, imitating a mic drop.

"That's right  I'm a fucking genius" he said as he watched me look through his answers in shock.

"You cheated. What the hell?? How is this possible..youre too stupid to be able to do this" I gasped

"Hey! Just cause I act stupid doesn't mean I am" he said in an exaggerated tone.

"I don't get it." I tried to read over the work he wrote on the side of the paper but my tiny brain couldn't comprehend anything. He tilted his head as he shuffled closer to me.

"Need help?" he mumbled softly in a teasing way. It sent shivers down my spine. I went into defensive mode and hid myself with my sheet of paper.

He laughed at my reaction. I then smacked him. He glared at me as a way to say "don't ya faking dare touch me"

"Give me that" he grabbed my sheet from my hand and shuffled even closer to me. I tried not to make it weird, but I could tell that I was making that face....

The "please stop" one

He pointed out the steps with his pencil.
Eventually I felt comfortable with him and listened to him for once. Slowly it began to make sense, but he sucked at explaining.

AND he had no patience at ALL. As time passed I finished the rest of my work with Jeff's help.

I had tried to get rid of Jeff now, but he had refused to go and kept on mimicking my "Please don't go"

He teased and teased to the point where I gave up. I willingly let him stay, but of course there was NO WAY IN HELL I WAS LETTING HIM STAY HERE FREE AND ALONE.

I pretended to go to my room upstairs, but after a few hours I was going to assassinate him. At exactly 7 pm I sneaked out of my room like a ninja.

I attempted to be cool as I slowly went towards the living room but ended up stubbing my toe on a chair in the hallways

"FUck" I screeched as I shut my eyes and cried inside.

I was going to sneak into the living room and handcuff Jeff to the couch, but I guess that plan is ruinedI stood in the hallways as I silently whimpered.