Chapter Twelve:

Music: Run boy run- Woodkid

March 18th 2019

Honestly guys I don't even have a plot.. it comes to mind as I write so sorry if it's pigeon poop LOL

Y/N

I saw EJ in a room that I had passed. I quickly ran straight into the room. He was startled, but turned around to look at me

He had no mask on. I paused.

His eyes... They were.... Gone. His skin was grey. His teeth was sharp like an animals.

"EJ. HELP." I begged as I shut and locked the door. He was on a leather chair next to a computer.

I explained everything in a blurt, I didn't even know if he understood anything I said.

"Hey. Calm down. Jeff isn't the person to do anything sexual to a female in their sleep. That sounds more like Ben..." He stopped as I heard steps outside in the hallways.

"I'll fucking kill Jeff- ILL TELL HIM TO GO TO SLEEP" I growled

"Don't think like that Y/N. Sit down. I'm sure he can explain what happened" EJ switched his attention back to his computer.

"Anyways. He was quite protective of you tonight. Did you know that?"

I arched an eyebrow. "He hates my guts-"

"But he protected you in the subway crash? He held you in his arms for a few painful hours and kept you calm, am I correct?"

I couldn't help but murmur a "Yeah..." It was true, but... I don't know. Maybe he wasn't thinking clearly on that day.

"He didnt let anyone disturb you in your sleep. Like he would make this funny grumpy face when I got close to your door" EJ smiled softly as he chuckled  "He got really defensive when I asked about it."

"He did?.. But why?" I asked

"He..likes-" EJ whispered to mex, but paused as the door opened to reveal Jeff.

He was panting for air as he looked up to look at me

"Yes Jeff? What can I do for you today?" EJ asked nicely.

"Fuck off? I heard what you said!" Jeff said with hurt in his voice. Then he proceeded to grab EJ by the collar of his shirt

"YOU- I thought you were on my side how could you just do that?" Jeff whispered into Ej's ear as quietly as he could, but since he was angry he unconsciously made it loud.

I smacked Jeff to make him drop EJ. I glared at him and protectively stood in front of EJ.

"Whoops it was a mistake" EJ said monotonously. I arched an eyebrow and looked at Jeff.

I scowled as I hugged my chest again. He stood infront of me, making my heart stop- with fear.

He seemed nervous and that made me nervous.

"I'm sorry Y/N. Ben pushed me into you. I didn't mean to touch your-... I didn't mean to touch you. It was an accident. Please forgive me." Jeff lowered his head in shame.

I sighed.

"It's okay. You're forgiven only because... You protected me in the crash....... And you carried me into my room right? From last night?"

He nodded.

"Thank you- But don't fucking touch my breasts or buttocks again thanks"

I opened my arms for a hug. He looked at me weirdly.