Chapter Eleven:

Music: Ocean Eyes - Billie Eilish

March 16th 2019

Jeff's POV.

Don't you fucking dare look at Y/N. Fuuuuuuuuuck. I couldn't stop glancing at her. I was sweating but everyone assumed it was because of the game

I wanted to run into a wall.

I reluctantly turned my head just a little bit to peek at her. I felt so fucking WORRIED HOLY-

Guilt hit me as I saw her all alone in the corner eating her pizza.

I ONLY CARE ABOUT MY SELF WHAT'S HAPPENING.

"GAME OVER" the TV said.

"JEFF WHAT THE HELL YOU LOST FOR THE 5TH TIME NOW. WHAT HAPPENED TO OUR WINNING STREAK?" Ben accusingly looked at EJ "YOU'RE BAD LUCK JACKY"

"Please leave me alone" EJ begged . I let out a frustrated growl as i grit my teeth and scowled.

"Fuck. Again. We ain't losing to some nerds" I hissed. I glared at Toby and Hoodie.

"That's not nice" EJ said

"Oh I'm sorry mom!" I said sarcastically

"Stop being an ass Jeff" Ben smacked me on the chest.

"Seriously? You're on their side?" I said, clearly betrayed.

"Well YA. Being nice might get me a girlfriend eventually" Ben crossed his arms.

"Isn't that too unrealistic" Toby mumbled under his breath.

Ben let out a gasp of shock.

"tOBy. I protected you against this thing and you treat me like this?? OOF" Ben did an exaggerated voice.

"Just play the game." Hoodie demanded.

As the game went on i noticed Y/N from the corner of my eye. I kept my mouth shut, but she seemed.... Unhappy.

She asked EJ if she could leave and... She just left.

After an hour pass I began to feel worried.

FUCK this ugly ass stupid ass feeling shit

I gave up and threw my controller to EJ.

"Take my place. Going down for some food"i mumbled as I left the room.

"There's FOOD right here you DIMWIT!!" Ben yelled when I was walking down the hallway

"SHUT UP BENJAWOMAN" I shouted back at him.

"Cant you guys be serious for like a minute?" I barely could make out that it was EJ's voice.

I entered the room that Y/N was suppose to sleep in. The lights were off.

"Uh pizza delivery" I called out in the darkness.

I arched an eyebrow as there was no swearing, insulting or cursing thrown at me. I turned the lights on to see the bed empty.