Chapter Twenty Three:

Music: Power is Power - SZA, The Weeknd, Travis Scott

May 1st 2019

Y/N

I sat alone in my house. My heart was still thumping hard against my chest.

I was so scared that I was uncontrollably shaking. Too much was happening. My hands were wrapped around my phone.

Call the police!

No,I'll  just expose them! You don't want them to get hurt!

If you don't call them, YOULL get hurt!

I bit my tongue as I felt my head about to burst with so many thoughts flooding down. I let out a groan of frustration as I broke at that moment.

There was nobody to lean on. I was alone, forced to suffer by myself

Jeff
(Names in the middle mean POV switch)

"I feel.....fuzzy...." I murmured, barely able to make eye contact with him. "But it's not my fault right?"

Smile stared at me with a blank expression. He stuck out his tongue and licked my palm as he barked.

"What the fuck were you thinking?" I hissed at myself as I wanted to punch my own face. Smile barked again.

I groaned as I slouched to the couch. Smile tilted his head at me as he wagged his tail.

"Ya know she called you and me ugly?" I snorted as I recalled the pleasant memory. Smile growled in response.

Then suddenly a hand appear above me, holding a familiar stuffed animal.

I snatched it from the hand and immediately hid it. "WHERED YOU GET THAT" I yelled as I turned my head to see EJ.

"You left it outside" he said as he walked around the couch and sat beside me.

I snapped back to the memory. A flashback popped in my head

"Goodbye" I mumbled as she shut the door. Did I feel bad? I grit my teeth. Fuck, I knew I was gonna regret this.

After a few minutes of contemplation I got up and grabbed something out of my drawer. It was a present for Y/N.

It was a stuffed cat..Go or don't go?

Fuck it...

I mentally wanted to kill myself as I jogged out of my room in search of Y/N.

Please still be here-

I ran downstairs as I saw Ben look out the front door.

"Where'd she go?" I asked

"What? Shes going home." He still kept his eyes outside. I peeked as well, seeing a figure disappear into the large trees.

No..crap Y/N...

"Fuck" I cursed as I sighed. I thought she was going to say goodbye to the other and take a bit at least.