Chapter Fifty Two

April 23rd 2020

Stay safe all. I'm really hoping this isn't the end of the world lol.

YES I KNOW ABOUT MY UPDATE SCHEDULE

PLEASE JUST THROW ME IN MY RIGHTFUL HOME- THE TRASH CAN

Music: Playful Ryan- Like Jose (Slowed Version)

Jeff

"Who hurt you?" I demanded with anger. She didn't look at me, her body shook in my arms. My eyebrows furrowed as another piercing stab of pain go right into my chest.

Fuck fuck fuck. Why did this hurt so goddamn much? I grit my teeth as I looked around in the room.

An old shed, barely anything inside.

She buried herself into my hoodie. I gently brushed her hair with my fingers, I was too hesitant and scared to do anything else.

Y/N was still shaking, it was clear that she was traumatized as fuck.....I...I didn't know what to do to make her feel better.

The pain was numbing my senses. I had realized that I should've been on look for the person.

"We need to go. Now." I told her, lifting her up as I stood.

Then she froze, fear spread into her body. "J...aff!" She desperately cried in fear. My head snapped back, my eyes meeting with a girl.

Who the fuck is that? She swung a large bat, covered with nails.

Holy mother fucking shit. This was going to hurt like a bitch.

Instinctively, I used my left hand to stop the bat from hitting me and Y/N.

"You're fast." She sighed. The nails dug into my palm, I flinched, but it didn't hurt as bad as I expected. Damn, there goes my hand for the month. Fuck.

Blood dripped down into my sleeve. Y/N began to hyperventilate from seeing my hand.

"Baby..Calm..Okay?" I cooed to her. She gripped my arm tightly, I could feel her attempting to shield me, but I wouldn't let her move infront of me

"No..no...St...st..ah...p.. P..Puh..lea...de.." she begged the girl. She shook her head, pleading with her.

"Who the hell are you?" I hissed coldly, I grit my teeth. She didn't reply. She was pale and small, her black hair was messy.

She let out an annoyed sigh and swung at me again, but it was clear that they didn't have a lot of power in them.

I blanked out for a moment.

This girl swinging the bat...hurt Y/N.

My heart felt so heavy, I felt my anger begin to flood into my head. Fuck. My anger issues were coming back.

I grit my teeth to try to not let my anger get the best of me. Control yourself, fucker.

Easily, I dodged the swing and pulled Y/N along with me. She prepared for a swing again. Y/N let out another cry, desperately. My heart broke at that moment.