Chapter Four:

October 22nd 2018

Music: In between - Margø

CREEPER

Y/N

"Oh crap, did you die?" Jeff asked me as I curled into a ball and suffered through the pain. It was like a sharp electric pain that just shot through the part that got hit.

I held back the urge to scream as I slowly shook my head. I squeezed my eyes shut. Now my butt was hurting again too. I could feel the pain pulsing through my leg.

The rock had rammed into my hip, almost hitting my stab wound as well.
My recovering legs just went through another traumatizing FUCKING FALL.

"Oh god" i hissed. "Why would you let go of me?" I huffed as i tried to stand up.

"Your..face scared me" he grumbled as he just watched me try to get up. He didn't offer to help this time. His eyes seemed dead now, empty, not like before

"Says you! Have you seen the mirror?...." i said under my breath with a big scowl. I leaned against a tree as I lifted up my shirt gently to see a large red swollen spot on my skin. It was already bruising.

His grumpy personality began to show again as he turned and just left back into the mansion. I was left standing there in shock at how much of an ass he was.

...

...

I flinched as Jack inspected the bruises on my back and leg. I was in the living room with Jack, Jeff and Toby. It was really awkward. We were all on couches, I was on one with Jack while the other two were together

Everyone was squished and i wanted to just bolt away from this dam place. My shirt was lifted up a tiny bit to show a bit of my hip, but the bruises ran up my back.

The only reason i didnt have to actually pull the entire thing up was because Jack told me not to. He said that it wasn't necessary and that he didn't want me to feel uncomfortable

What a gEnTLEMan UNLIKE SOMEONE COUGH

I glared at Jeff. He noticed but didnt so anything back. Honestly that surprised me. He usually would snap back at me with some bad insult.

"You fell on a rock?" Jack said with disbelief  "Better show me that rock later. I thought someone beat you up. Jesus." His eyes seemed to turn to Jeff, his mouth opened as he was about to say something

"Im going to bed. Dont bother me" he grumbled before Jack could speak. He stood up and put his hood on before walking up the stairs and disappearing.

"Sheesh. What the hells wrong with him?" Toby raised his goggles to his forehead as he furrowed his eyebrows. Jack shrugged as he continued to help me with changing my bandages and other things like that.

"Please." i mumbled desperately. Toby and Jack both turned their heads to look at me.

"Let me go. I wont tell anyone. I just wanna go home. I have nothing for you guys. Please you cant keep me here." i mumbled. I didn't want to die, nobody did. The thought of my life fading and disappearing made me scaref.

Toby looked at Jack and then back at me.. "What do you say proxy boy? Would Slenderman approve?" Jack asked Toby

"What? Why me?" Toby asked in confusion "Youre the adult. Im just the kid here."